Feels good to be excited for the new CoD. Especially since Ghosts was a let down

#21XisurusXPosted 5/4/2014 5:11:57 AM
A new Rainbow 6 with a lengthy SP campaign, tactical MP and a proper terrorist hunt is the only thing that can save the modern military FPS IMO. A new call of duty definitely is not it, same game new year, every year now, over and over, and over.
#22zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 5:17:19 AM
Crysiania posted...
Delusional call of duty fanboys, this year was terrible oh but wait im sure they will turn it around next year and it will be awesome - the same thing I hear every year.

Even if its garbage you are still gonna buy it anyway.

Hahaha your over generalized statements of the flawed thinking are adorable with your minuscule iq. I loved Black Ops 2 and enjoyed MW3. So may I ask, if you can answer in your idiotic views, how am I a fanboy? Without if possible for you to make false claims.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#23Tyronelio1Posted 5/4/2014 5:19:23 AM
Crysiania posted...
Delusional call of duty fanboys, this year was terrible oh but wait im sure they will turn it around next year and it will be awesome - the same thing I hear every year.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know what cod fanboys think?

Also what type of games do you like?
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
#24CrysianiaPosted 5/4/2014 5:23:34 AM(edited)
Tyronelio1 posted...
Crysiania posted...

Just out of curiosity, how do you know what cod fanboys think?

Also what type of games do you like?

Because my rl friends are cod and fifa fanboys = p

I like lots of different genre's but id say my favourite are rpg's

I dont buy any games that do yearly installments with minimal changes.
#25lunaticcorePosted 5/4/2014 5:23:19 AM
Crysiania posted...

You ever think that maybe some of these gamers actually enjoyed certain COD's and hated others. They are developed by different studios and push the priorities and focus back and forth between different types of gameplay? It is basically a yearly dose of "you can't please everybody all of the time".

Also just because gamers are critical of certain things don't mean they hate the game. People for instance loved Blops2 and would still be very critical about the how OP the Smg's were and how the killfeed when the game came out was pretty much 95% PDW.

Just because people complain about something in a game they love doesn't mean they hate the game.

Ghosts was terrible though.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#26CrysianiaPosted 5/4/2014 5:24:13 AM
lunaticcore posted...
Crysiania posted...

You ever think that maybe some of these gamers actually enjoyed certain COD's and hated others. They are developed by different studios and push the priorities and focus back and forth between different types of gameplay? It is basically a yearly dose of "you can't please everybody all of the time".

Also just because gamers are critical of certain things don't mean they hate the game. People for instance loved Blops2 and would still be very critical about the how OP the Smg's were and how the killfeed when the game came out was pretty much 95% PDW.

Just because people complain about something in a game they love doesn't mean they hate the game.

Ghosts was terrible though.

Oh yea I accept that, but theirs also a large ammount who buy it every year without question or thought.
#27mrpicPosted 5/4/2014 5:25:17 AM
i wont even bother trying a new cod unless it's either

all zombies maps on 1 disc

next gen only

genuinely trying to make a good game = not a cash cow like ghosts

they actually try to come up with ORIGINAL killstreaks and interesting weapons
#28nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 5:26:21 AM
Totally awesome!
Can't wait for COD!
Titans itch!
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."