Feels good to be excited for the new CoD. Especially since Ghosts was a let down

#31spacejamjordanzPosted 5/4/2014 6:47:09 AM
I was disappointed by Ghosts. Black Ops 2 was a better game all around.

I am intrigued by AW because it's being developed exclusively by Sledgehammer. I wanna see what they can do.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#32DojoMaxPosted 5/4/2014 7:13:12 AM(edited)
XisurusX posted...
A new Rainbow 6 with a lengthy SP campaign, tactical MP and a proper terrorist hunt is the only thing that can save the modern military FPS IMO. A new call of duty definitely is not it, same game new year, every year now, over and over, and over.

People say CoD is a copy and paste job but then turn around and say one CoD is > than another. How can that be if they're the same exact game?

Crysiania posted...
lunaticcore posted...
Crysiania posted...
Delusional call of duty fanboys, this year was terrible oh but wait im sure they will turn it around next year and it will be awesome - the same thing I hear every year.

Even if its garbage you are still gonna buy it anyway.

You ever think that maybe some of these gamers actually enjoyed certain COD's and hated others. They are developed by different studios and push the priorities and focus back and forth between different types of gameplay? It is basically a yearly dose of "you can't please everybody all of the time".

Also just because gamers are critical of certain things don't mean they hate the game. People for instance loved Blops2 and would still be very critical about the how OP the Smg's were and how the killfeed when the game came out was pretty much 95% PDW.

Just because people complain about something in a game they love doesn't mean they hate the game.

Ghosts was terrible though.

Oh yea I accept that, but theirs also a large ammount who buy it every year without question or thought.

And why do you give a S*** what people do with their money?

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#33kidbuu74Posted 5/4/2014 7:14:46 AM
Im gonna give sledgehammer a chance. Im also not basing my opinion on one sp trailer.
---
Not changing this sig until fat princess two is announced
#34HughMyronGainzPosted 5/4/2014 7:19:48 AM
why is everyone jacking off about kevin spacey being in cod? ffs it'll be the same cod game again
---
U mirin brah?
#35VirobotPosted 5/4/2014 7:19:49 AM
Ghosts sucked badly. I might skip this one and wait for Treyarch's offering.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#36CrysianiaPosted 5/4/2014 7:26:17 AM
DojoMax posted...
XisurusX posted...
A new Rainbow 6 with a lengthy SP campaign, tactical MP and a proper terrorist hunt is the only thing that can save the modern military FPS IMO. A new call of duty definitely is not it, same game new year, every year now, over and over, and over.

People say CoD is a copy and paste job but then turn around and say one CoD is > than another. How can that be if they're the same exact game?

Crysiania posted...
lunaticcore posted...
Crysiania posted...
Delusional call of duty fanboys, this year was terrible oh but wait im sure they will turn it around next year and it will be awesome - the same thing I hear every year.

Even if its garbage you are still gonna buy it anyway.

You ever think that maybe some of these gamers actually enjoyed certain COD's and hated others. They are developed by different studios and push the priorities and focus back and forth between different types of gameplay? It is basically a yearly dose of "you can't please everybody all of the time".

Also just because gamers are critical of certain things don't mean they hate the game. People for instance loved Blops2 and would still be very critical about the how OP the Smg's were and how the killfeed when the game came out was pretty much 95% PDW.

Just because people complain about something in a game they love doesn't mean they hate the game.

Ghosts was terrible though.

Oh yea I accept that, but theirs also a large ammount who buy it every year without question or thought.

And why do you give a S*** what people do with their money?

Because I dont want call of duty and games like it influencing other developers/ publishers maybe?
#37ZtevnPosted 5/4/2014 8:18:25 AM
I liked the trailer, i hope the kill-streaks are good this time. If this game has zombies it will be fun to play as Kevin Spacey.
#38blacklabelicePosted 5/4/2014 3:25:55 PM
DojoMax posted...
ExDios posted...
Why do you guys copy other people's profile on this site? I never understood why you do it.

edit: by copy i mean copying and pasting that info on here.

To them it invalidates someones opinion or automatically labels them as a troll.

or more likely indicative of somebody creating an alt just for the sole purpose of trolling

pay them no mind. just a flag and ignore.
#39judge doomPosted 5/4/2014 3:51:50 PM
I won't buy another cod until they limit the amount of bs I get killed by. There are explosives and traps all over the ground and things shooting at me through the air while players shoot out of their foreheads at me from behind all the garbage on the map. More often then not the other players shooting at me is the least of my concerns which makes it a pretty bad shooter IMO.
---
PSN: Rageun
GT: Mr Self Dstruct
#40natrapslivePosted 5/5/2014 12:30:06 PM
And when you buy this one it will let you down. Next year same thing. Rinse and repeat for x amount of years
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps