i saw someone ask about benefit of DL games

#1Hidan623Posted 5/4/2014 4:01:03 AM
In my opinion it is a matter of opinion.....some ppl like haveing hard disc others dont. Me personally i buy both depending on the sale however i also think digital is safer THIS GEN. Disc break easy and get scratched up. People say they can play their old games if they keep hard copies well games back then were made stronger. Cartriges dont break like a disc and get scratched up from normal use. Yes MS has the right to take games off the server but once you download it you would back it up on a HD maybe 2 just to be safe when they support external HD. Because its the same as if you bought a disc and lost or broke it. Then you dont get a new free copy. At least as of now if it gets curropted you can redownload it. But again matter of opinion.
#2loafy013Posted 5/4/2014 4:02:46 AM
See, I'm an adult and I take care of my stuff, so I don't lose discs or break them in half. I'm not that lazy to put a game back in the case when I'm done with it.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#3Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 4:10:07 AM
You are so cool trying to make someone look bad when he is giving an opinion. Sounds real adult like haha.
#4BrewTownGamerPosted 5/4/2014 4:49:48 AM
loafy013 posted...
See, I'm an adult and I take care of my stuff, so I don't lose discs or break them in half. I'm not that lazy to put a game back in the case when I'm done with it.

I support this post!
Out of all my games I've ever had only one game has ever gotten broken. I had left it on the floor by my system and my friend stepped on it (I miss my digimon rumble arena) . Other then that I have never had a game not work due to broken disk or scratches that's going on 20 years now. So basically take care of your stuff and they will last a long time
---
God dammit bobby
#5GeistPosted 5/4/2014 5:35:21 AM
loafy013 posted...

I too am an adult, hence why I enjoy digital. No longer does my living room look like a teenage boys bed room with games displayed all over. Now I just have a nice neat entertainment center.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#6nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 5:40:55 AM
Download benefiet?
Maybe if you lose the disc...
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#7MurryEB_Alt1Posted 5/4/2014 5:59:20 AM
Go try to scratch a blu ray

I'll wait
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#8VirobotPosted 5/4/2014 6:13:59 AM
loafy013 posted...

Exactly. I never buy digital if I don't have to. It's kind of silly to buy digital unless you are super lazy.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#9TheGam3925Posted 5/4/2014 6:23:07 AM
Geist posted...
loafy013 posted...

I too am an adult, hence why I enjoy digital. No longer does my living room look like a teenage boys bed room with games displayed all over. Now I just have a nice neat entertainment center.

So by your rational, everyone prior to the internet was a teenage boy. Flawless logic.

*Applause*
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#10dnmtPosted 5/4/2014 6:26:04 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Geist posted...
loafy013 posted...

So by your rational, everyone prior to the internet was a teenage boy. Flawless logic.

*Applause*

Also he seems strangely unaware of the concept of drawers or a cabinet.