i saw someone ask about benefit of DL games

#11GeistPosted 5/4/2014 7:26:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12natrapslivePosted 5/8/2014 8:43:13 AM
loafy013 posted...
See, I'm an adult and I take care of my stuff, so I don't lose discs or break them in half. I'm not that lazy to put a game back in the case when I'm done with it.

^This.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps
#13Joey-ZazaPosted 5/8/2014 8:44:47 AM
Geist posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

This.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#14regsantotomasPosted 5/8/2014 8:48:43 AM
Convenience =/= laziness. Sure, I could stand up and change my channels on the TV but I enjoy the convenience of a remote/voice. I could use the yellow pages to find a phone number but enjoy the convenience of using my smart phone

My personal time is important to me. If I don't have to drive to the store to pick up the game AND have the convenience of having access to my entire library instantly on both my consoles - it's a win for me. I don't resell my games so that benefit is meaningless to me.

Again, it's all about what solution resonates with you. People seem so eager to marginalize everyone else's personal choices
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#15shads3055Posted 5/8/2014 9:04:07 AM
digital is the only way. so u cant trade in and u lose money if you take a chance on a game or after a few months its over.. but never get up and change the disks. thats worth it for me.
#16mrekliPosted 5/8/2014 11:22:47 AM
Lots of bickering about being an "adult". I guess I'll join in. I'm an adult so I make informed and confident decisions upon games I buy so I don't sell the games because I enjoy them a lot and will continue to do so. So in the end, it depends if I'm gonna load it up frequently (for updates / Multiplayer) or not. Digital is nice for those.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#17kidwgmPosted 5/8/2014 11:25:16 AM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
Go try to scratch a blu ray

I'll wait

Go accidentally step on a disc.

I'll wait.
---
Currently Playing: Disney Magical World and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#18bob15xPosted 5/8/2014 11:28:01 AM
Personally I thought MS had it setup perfect the way the original xbox one would be and I assume that is what will happen in the future.

don't have to download the game, you could buy on disk as an installation disk and can store it away. If you lose it, doesn't matter its tagged to your account.

They were setting up the ability to sell your digital games.

the only downside was the online check but that had to be there to allow for the resale of games. No way around it.

I just find digital games once on your machine are so much better than having a disk.
#19bob15xPosted 5/8/2014 11:28:44 AM
shads3055 posted...
digital is the only way. so u cant trade in and u lose money if you take a chance on a game or after a few months its over.. but never get up and change the disks. thats worth it for me.

if MS did not do the 180 we would have been able to resell those digital games by now and sony would have been forced to set that service up too.
#20Juzten76Posted 5/8/2014 11:40:54 AM
I'm an adult who buys games any which way I feel like.