Showtime gets Halo first - will come later for Xbox One

#11GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/4/2014 6:14:42 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
this is a joke.....if this is the case that its going to showtime then xbox later after showtime is done

so now on top of the $500 system, xbox live, cable subscription, you need a showtime subscription

somewhere in the microsoft boardroom they assumed people would spend whatever they asked .......seriously whatever they asked for people would just buy it because 360 was a great system

i dont see it as them being anything but greedy a greedy corporation

this halo stuff should be a part of the xbox ecosystem

their e3 presentation sure made it seem like they were bringing exclusive shows to xbox not showtime first

Yes because they are twisting your hand and making me you sign up for Showtime. I know your just trolling but really man how do you come up with half the garbage you post. and another thing anyone who buys a game console for a tv show needs to seek help asap, if you want to see the show that bad use torrents.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#12ChrisCanuckPosted 5/4/2014 6:15:12 AM
dnmt posted...
ChrisCanuck posted...
Like the ps3 wasn't $$$ when it came out.
I hear a lot of people complaining about the price, get a job. Things cost money.

The PS3 was a much better value proposition at the time of its release.

How do you figure? Because it could play ps2 games? Mine couldn't. Explain why the Xbox one isn't a value proposition at $499 with Titanfall?
#13ObtikPosted 5/4/2014 6:17:46 AM
OMG a TV show airing on Showtime first?

#Greed, #m$, #paywall, #reppinsony
#14dnmtPosted 5/4/2014 6:20:41 AM(edited)
ChrisCanuck posted...
dnmt posted...
ChrisCanuck posted...
I hear a lot of people complaining about the price, get a job. Things cost money.

How do you figure? Because it could play ps2 games? Mine couldn't. Explain why the Xbox one isn't a value proposition at $499 with Titanfall?

At the time of its release the PS3 had backwards compatibility when the 360 did not. It was the cheapest - and best - Blu-Ray player on the market whereas the 360 didn't even have a Blu-Ray drive. It had Wi-Fi when the 360 didn't. It had HDMI when the 360 didn't and a whole bunch of other features the 360 didn't get until years later.

Looking at things today, the PS4 is also a better value proposition than the Xbone. I mean they're mostly the same but the PS4 is a lot cheaper and a lot more powerful, can't beat that no matter what game you bundle in.
#15ChrisCanuckPosted 5/4/2014 6:28:27 AM
But you're wrong. Not all the ps3's were backwards compatible. Only certain models were.
If I remember correctly, it also had a pretty sparse collection of games when it came out as well. It also had a terrible front end, and the worst network play.
#16TauriLeaderPosted 5/4/2014 6:30:28 AM
So I can download it the day after it airs and watch in on my PS3 or PC. Cool.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#17GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/4/2014 6:31:27 AM
dnmt posted...
ChrisCanuck posted...
dnmt posted...
ChrisCanuck posted...

At the time of its release the PS3 had backwards compatibility when the 360 did not. It was the cheapest - and best - Blu-Ray player on the market whereas the 360 didn't even have a Blu-Ray drive. It had Wi-Fi when the 360 didn't. It had HDMI when the 360 didn't and a whole bunch of other features the 360 didn't get until years later.

Looking at things today, the PS4 is also a better value proposition than the Xbone. I mean they're mostly the same but the PS4 is a lot cheaper and a lot more powerful, can't beat that no matter what game you bundle in.

I keep seeing people use this it's more powerful thing as a selling point but for me when I saw the launch line up last year I couldn't pull the trigger to get a PS4 at launch. Now that I have picked one up I find myself saying damn I should of waited cause Infamous is not enough and I find myself looking for reason to pick games up on my PS4 cause to be honest i enjoy gaming more on my XBOX.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#18dnmtPosted 5/4/2014 6:38:28 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
dnmt posted...
ChrisCanuck posted...
dnmt posted...
ChrisCanuck posted...

I keep seeing people use this it's more powerful thing as a selling point but for me when I saw the launch line up last year I couldn't pull the trigger to get a PS4 at launch. Now that I have picked one up I find myself saying damn I should of waited cause Infamous is not enough and I find myself looking for reason to pick games up on my PS4 cause to be honest i enjoy gaming more on my XBOX.

I don't think any of the two consoles are worth owning at the moment, but we all know Sony delivers in the end when it comes to exclusives so for me buying a PS4 is inevitable. This is coming from a guy whose first console last gen was a 360.
#19DojoMaxPosted 5/4/2014 6:47:58 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
this is a joke.....if this is the case that its going to showtime then xbox later after showtime is done

so now on top of the $500 system, xbox live, cable subscription, you need a showtime subscription

somewhere in the microsoft boardroom they assumed people would spend whatever they asked .......seriously whatever they asked for people would just buy it because 360 was a great system

i dont see it as them being anything but greedy a greedy corporation

this halo stuff should be a part of the xbox ecosystem

their e3 presentation sure made it seem like they were bringing exclusive shows to xbox not showtime first

You don't even own an Xbox.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#20SupaflyGibsonPosted 5/4/2014 6:50:13 AM
Funny how the only people upset by this are the ps4 owners.
---
gt: For Spartaa