anyone else disappointed in Kinects ability as a mic?

#31Who_NosePosted 5/7/2014 10:33:18 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Who_Nose posted...
Most people have the common sense not to use the Kinect as a mic as it is a horrible alternative and will result in massive negative rep and eternal mutes (from the profile page, not the in-game menus.)

Kinect 2.0 has improved on the Kinect 1.0 exactly 0% in this category.

Of course when I say "most people" I do not mean bratty 14 year olds or sponge headed frat boys.

I have to say you're 100% wrong, have you even used the thing or listened to people using it? Again you are wrong sir...

Yes, I have played Plants Vs Zombies.

No, I am not wrong.

It was obvious which people were using the Kinect and they were quickly either laughed out of the lobby or muted by everyone. Also, using "sir" in this respect makes you seem like a snotty teenager ranting on an internet forum board.
#32Who_NosePosted 5/7/2014 10:37:42 AM
aheroafake posted...
IWho_Nose posted...
Most people have the common sense not to use the Kinect as a mic as it is a horrible alternative and will result in massive negative rep and eternal mutes (from the profile page, not the in-game menus.)

Of course when I say "most people" I do not mean bratty 14 year olds or sponge headed frat boys.

TC, this is one of the whiney little ******* I was talking about.

TC, this is one of those bratty little 14 year olds I was talking about.
#33spacejamjordanzPosted 5/7/2014 10:56:05 AM
The ability as a mic isn't bad. What I hate is that the ones who are using it in games. They get muted, because I hear everything happening around them.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#34aheroafakePosted 5/7/2014 2:59:16 PM(edited)
Who_Nose posted...
aheroafake posted...
IWho_Nose posted...

TC, this is one of the whiney little ******* I was talking about.

TC, this is one of those bratty little 14 year olds I was talking about.

Yeah, one of the whiney little girls I was talking about comes forward. He doesn't believe you Who_Nose, stop preaching. It's obvious considering the majority of comments in this topic say the Kinect as a mic isn't bad, or at least not as bad as others such as you make it sound.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#35aheroafakePosted 5/7/2014 3:14:56 PM
Who_Nose posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
Who_Nose posted...

I have to say you're 100% wrong, have you even used the thing or listened to people using it? Again you are wrong sir...

Yes, I have played Plants Vs Zombies.

No, I am not wrong.

It was obvious which people were using the Kinect and they were quickly either laughed out of the lobby or muted by everyone. Also, using "sir" in this respect makes you seem like a snotty teenager ranting on an internet forum board.

Funny, considering your use of the word "kid" in this topic is making you look like the snotty teenager.
---
#36robert_rangersuPosted 5/7/2014 3:16:03 PM
It doesn't understand my scottishness. ****in ****hole YAE!
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#37Who_NosePosted 5/7/2014 5:30:11 PM
aheroafake posted...
Funny, considering your use of the word "kid" in this topic is making you look like the snotty teenager.

Thank you for further proving my point with every word you type.

I'm actually surprised you can type to tell the truth.
#38Who_NosePosted 5/7/2014 5:34:45 PM
aheroafake posted...
Yeah, one of the whiney little girls I was talking about comes forward.

So anyone who "whines" in your opinion or disagrees with you is a "girl", huh? Or do you just like to use the word "girl" as an insult? Do you have a problem with women perhaps? Do they scare you? Is the closest one you've ever been next to your mom? Do you have strange feelings towards your mom?

You should see a psychiatrist soon I think. You have anger and sex issues.
#39aheroafakePosted 5/7/2014 10:00:41 PM
^You are a hypocritical troll. I'm done wasting my time with you.
---
#40TenzhiPosted 5/7/2014 10:26:20 PM
I'm terribly disappointed in the Kinect's ability as a microphone. It does not pick up a single word I say. I don't understand why since I carefully set it up in the best possible place: in a box in a closet in another room.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.