anyone else disappointed in Kinects ability as a mic?

#41HelloImNotBobPosted 5/8/2014 8:09:19 AM
aheroafake posted...
Yeah, one of the whiney little girls I was talking about comes forward. He doesn't believe you Who_Nose, stop preaching. It's obvious considering the majority of comments in this topic say the Kinect as a mic isn't bad, or at least not as bad as others such as you make it sound.

yea

dis man no what going down. peeps who complane about the kinect are silly girls and girls are yucky everyone noes that.

rock on dude! i keep my kjinect on all the time to. those other fools just dont no what they be talking bout.
#42aheroafakePosted 5/8/2014 10:36:11 PM
HelloImNotBob posted...
aheroafake posted...
Yeah, one of the whiney little girls I was talking about comes forward. He doesn't believe you Who_Nose, stop preaching. It's obvious considering the majority of comments in this topic say the Kinect as a mic isn't bad, or at least not as bad as others such as you make it sound.

yea

dis man no what going down. peeps who complane about the kinect are silly girls and girls are yucky everyone noes that.

rock on dude! i keep my kjinect on all the time to. those other fools just dont no what they be talking bout.

Thanks for the support, yo.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#43120N7Posted 5/9/2014 12:27:32 AM
Encouraging people to use the Kinect for game chat was a huge mistake. It is simply not up to the task. Not only is the sound quality poor, it picks up background noise. Screaming kids, angry parents, arguing couples, boring phone conversations, the Kinect transmits them in al their muffled glory.

Everyone I know either mutes Kinect users or has game chat turned off. This, in turn, has changed the dynamic of public games, and not for the better. If there was one thing I could change about the XB1, it would be the using the Kinect as a mic. It is beyond crap.