When is the Xbox going to get an mmo?

#21ThisIsDumbfaqsPosted 5/7/2014 2:27:34 PM
slyman19 posted...
AppleJeZus posted...
Oh god it's Slyman.... the person who adds nothing to topics and acts like they're the s***. Go sit down, order some pizza, then calmly toss your keyboard in the street so we don't have to read your stupid comments please.

Talk about adding nothing to topics....

This actually made me lol

However to keep it on subject, after watching some PvP (Not a pvp guy at ALL) I'm getting re-hyped for a console version of ESO. Seeing 100 men on horses all racing to a fight in a real sized battle, all mixed with "xbox record that"... kinda looking forward to it.
#22Ramsus082Posted 5/7/2014 3:20:59 PM
Microsoft needs to allow for cross-platform play, like, now.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#23RinglercorpPosted 5/7/2014 5:38:24 PM
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
I wish Bethesda learned from EA/Bioware with Star Wars The Old Republic... Instead of making KOTOR 3, they made an MMO which turned out to be not nearly as successful as they thought.

I agree with you, but at the same time i feel I'm in the few that loved SWTOR. Maybe it's because it was the first MMO I actually cared to get to end-game. I'd love to see that ported but i dont see it being possible. I tried to do a Xpadder for it last night, way to many things, i just gave up. FF14 is good enough that i regret trading in my PS3, honestly it's good enough that if ESO flops (i cant get into the PC version at all, just not...captivating?) I may consider selling my One for a PS4. That's kinda hard seeing the average PS4 response to well...anything on this forum. I don't want to be associated with that nasty a$$ "I'm so much better" Attitude they all reek of (Majority of Gfaqs PS4 owners).

I actually enjoyed SWTOR too, however, I would have MUCH rather preferred KOTOR 3 instead.

I tried Xpadder too, but yeah once you hit a certain level, it becomes very difficult with all the different powers and abilities.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.