Xbox one keeps kicking me back to home screen

#1RcBcoop80Posted 5/4/2014 8:43:56 AM
When I click to play games it would load the game screen for 5-10 seconds and then kick me back to the home screen no matter what game I picked. This seems to happen more often with disc games than downloadable games.

I hard reset the system and it seems to be working fine now, but is this a common problem?
---
Jets
#2reptileeggPosted 5/4/2014 8:45:07 AM
RcBcoop80 posted...
When I click to play games it would load the game screen for 5-10 seconds and then kick me back to the home screen no matter what game I picked. This seems to happen more often with disc games than downloadable games.

I hard reset the system and it seems to be working fine now, but is this a common problem?

happens to me sometimes.
#3AnakeriePosted 5/4/2014 8:46:34 AM
You have a pixie infestation. Put your XBox in the oven at 450 degrees for about an hour. That should resolve the issue.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#4RcBcoop80(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 8:48:33 AM
reptileegg posted...
RcBcoop80 posted...

happens to me sometimes.

Should I be concerned?
---
Jets
#5reptileeggPosted 5/4/2014 8:50:24 AM
RcBcoop80 posted...
reptileegg posted...
RcBcoop80 posted...

happens to me sometimes.

Should I be concerned?

I don't think so, I tried to find out about this and a few people said they had same thing.
#6crynryanPosted 5/4/2014 9:37:58 AM
Instead of locking up your console like they used to, when a game crashes it just kicks you back to the dashboard.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#7Styrof0amPosted 5/4/2014 9:46:31 AM
Do you have 'Instant on' enabled?

Supposedly there's a memory leak with 'Instant on'. I had a somewhat similar issue, where I would be booted to the dashboard mid-game. Turned off Instant on' and the problem went away (after a reboot)
---

No commentary. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#8gohoanqPosted 5/4/2014 9:49:27 AM
Yeah your Xbox is crashing.. apparently you're supposed to turn it off completely. Hold the power button until it beeps and turns off then turn it back on so that the green Xbox screen appears. That might fix it.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#9Megamushroom666Posted 5/4/2014 9:50:44 AM
Wait for a system update.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#10DarkMark942Posted 5/4/2014 9:57:38 AM
Its happened to me too
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS