Anyone Else Thinking Of Switching Over To PS4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone Else Thinking Of Switching Over To PS4?
1 year ago#1
My cousin bought an XB1 but now he regrets it and is thinking of selling it and buying a PS4 instead. Anyone else thinking the same thing?
---
Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham City (PS3) | The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (WiiU)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
1 year ago#2
I have both and honestly, they're the same thing. It really comes down to which console has the exclusives you want to play.
1 year ago#3
I have both but only have 1 physical game on each system, i have some downloaded multiplats on PS4 though (Lego Movie, Outlast, Ground Zeroes). I think they are both good systems but i prefer PS4 right now. I use it for Netflix and DVD/Blu Ray because i can plug my headphones right in without an extra adapter.

Overall they offer me about the same amount of entertainment, but PS4 i really like more for letting me use my headset.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
1 year ago#4
I've been considering it. I'm going to wait until E3 to decide.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
1 year ago#5
To play what game?

XB1 + 3DS = WIN
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
1 year ago#6
slyman19 posted...
I have both and honestly, they're the same thing. It really comes down to which console has the exclusives you want to play.

Agree, same as last gen (360/PS3)
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
1 year ago#7
RS_YELARAKA posted...
slyman19 posted...

Agree, same as last gen (360/PS3)

i too agree, im going to get a ps4 once it drops $100 and some more exclusives are out

xbox 1, pc, and 3ds will keep me plenty busy until then
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
1 year ago#8
I am switching over to ps4. Loved my 360 but only a fool would go with Xbone over PS4. I feel like Microsoft let me down this gen.
1 year ago#9
"Switching"? Apparently we can't have both....
1 year ago#10
I've made the switch as well. Unlick some people here, I don't have much time to game and it makes no sense to own both current gen consoles. As a person who mostly plays multiplat games, picking the PS4 over the xbone was the correct decision. MS really let me down. I don't have time to kinect, lt alone play games with my schedule. lol
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone Else Thinking Of Switching Over To PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived