Anyone Else Thinking Of Switching Over To PS4?

#51muccmasterxPosted 5/4/2014 5:07:51 PM
Ps4 and PC is the best setup IMO. Most MS exclusives also come out on PC so you'll have the PC for those and superior multiplatform games. The Ps4 will be for the Sony exclusives and console only games.
#52Cubis101Posted 5/4/2014 5:08:01 PM
Actually I'm thinking the opposite. I have a PS4 and have been thinking about switching. I know not to do that since the second I do that I'll want to play my PS4. I just need to save up for an XB1 and enjoy the best of both worlds.
---
GT & PSN & Steam ID: Cubis101
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Dark Souls, Bravely Default, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Puzzle Kingdoms
#53MrImpatient35Posted 5/4/2014 5:08:46 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
I've been considering it. I'm going to wait until E3 to decide.

That's the first thing that comes to mind when I read posts like this. Anyone thinking this SHOULD WAIT until E3 before making the decision.
---
FML
#54ExtortionsPosted 5/4/2014 5:21:39 PM
cremasterfan posted...
I am switching over to ps4. Loved my 360 but only a fool would go with Xbone over PS4. I feel like Microsoft let me down this gen.

Totally agree. How can someone go for a system with memory that is the same speed as the 360's memory. How is that next gen. Would you buy a new video card with the same slow memory on board? No. Gaming graphics are very VRAM dependant.
#55AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/4/2014 5:38:02 PM
I feel awful for all the poor gamers who don't own all the consoles and a beefy PC to go with them.

Summer job time for you youngsters!
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#56AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/4/2014 5:39:34 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
To play what game?

XB1 + 3DS = WIN

360 + PS3 + P.C + Vita + 3DS + PS4 = WIN for me. Yet to want an X1.

I'd rather have more money and more of a life. Unless you are actually playing all of those, which would take up some serious time, it's not worth the cash flow. For what anyway... a couple exclusives LOL. No thanks. PS has no exclusives I'd play, XBOX has a ton and Mario leads the way with nostalgia throwbacks and great platformers. I get it all with 2 systems why do I need 5 of them and a PC? I do have a Wii collecting dust though.

More of a life?

Lol, you're here running defense 24/7.

No one in their right mind would take your claim of having a life seriously at this point, fella.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#57krillin4553Posted 5/4/2014 5:40:38 PM
I have both. The UI and apps are better on Xbox, its a better media machine and I prefer the exclusives on it. My PS4 has mainly been used for FFXIV since my PC is packed away since I'm staying with friends while we're closing on a house. People say there's no games on Xbox but really its the same on both. PS4 has more games but a good majority are PC ports which are better on PC (Blacklight, Warframe, Outlast, etc.). Either way. You're not going wrong either way. The experience won't really be all that different wherever you go.
---
XBL/PSN/NinID: DocDrazen. Proud owner of all current/next Gen systems/custom build PC. What console war? XD
#58crucialPosted 5/4/2014 5:44:18 PM
I own both,if you do not have both you will be left out this gen imo,what happens when something is released for X1 and you only have a PS4 5 months down the line?its Super Nes Sega Genesis all over again,nothing beats having all the consoles,then just worry about games and there is never a drought.
#59MOATS7798Posted 5/4/2014 6:15:09 PM
Games...

I enjoy the Xbox exclusives that are out over Sony's..

Said it a million times, MLB The Show is all the Sony consoles have worth playing...

Sony has nothing that says "Man, I HAVE to play that"....
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#60Omega_BlackPosted 5/4/2014 6:54:30 PM
Sometimes.
Whenever I get that urge, I just turn off my XBO and switch on my PS4 instead.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168