Anyone Else Thinking Of Switching Over To PS4?

#61Raddy8Posted 5/4/2014 6:54:53 PM
All this talk about owning everything for the exclusives...I see the point, but I don't have that kind of time. I put enough time into my xb exclusives with the multi plats too, plus a ds. I don't have time to focus on more systems really. If someone does, good for them though, glad they can enjoy more games.
---
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895
#62EJH-SEGAPosted 5/4/2014 7:06:46 PM
no Xbox has better games available. KI and KSR are this gens best right now.
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#63Omega_BlackPosted 5/4/2014 7:25:00 PM
Raddy8 posted...
All this talk about owning everything for the exclusives...I see the point, but I don't have that kind of time. I put enough time into my xb exclusives with the multi plats too, plus a ds. I don't have time to focus on more systems really. If someone does, good for them though, glad they can enjoy more games.
With my multiple console purchases, I didn't feel I had to go without and if people feel the same way and said expenses do not conflict with their priorities, I say more power to them.

That said, I only buy exclusives and games in general that speak to me.

I definitely won't buy Halo 5 when it comes out but I'm highly interested in Quantum Break.
Infamous SS isn't on my radar but DriveClub is.
Almost all of Nintendo's stuff is a given and if not a day one purchase then a definite foreseeable future acquisition.

The point being, even with all three a balance can still be struck although I'll probably end up having more games for one console than the other two (likely PS4 due to multiplats) by the end of the generation.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#64SS_MetalSonicPosted 5/4/2014 8:03:48 PM
Extortions posted...
cremasterfan posted...
I am switching over to ps4. Loved my 360 but only a fool would go with Xbone over PS4. I feel like Microsoft let me down this gen.

Totally agree. How can someone go for a system with memory that is the same speed as the 360's memory. How is that next gen. Would you buy a new video card with the same slow memory on board? No. Gaming graphics are very VRAM dependant.

You dont have a damn clue of what you are talking about. Stop message boarding please.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#65Mixture420Posted 5/4/2014 8:07:47 PM
opposite, going ps3 to x1.
---
Xbox One and Vita Owner. Stay mad.
#66RaRitsujunPosted 5/4/2014 8:16:08 PM
Poor bone. =(((
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#67Garage_ManPosted 5/4/2014 8:23:13 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
To play what game?

XB1 + 3DS = WIN

360 + PS3 + P.C + Vita + 3DS + PS4 = WIN for me. Yet to want an X1.

I'd rather have more money and more of a life. Unless you are actually playing all of those, which would take up some serious time, it's not worth the cash flow. For what anyway... a couple exclusives LOL. No thanks. PS has no exclusives I'd play, XBOX has a ton and Mario leads the way with nostalgia throwbacks and great platformers. I get it all with 2 systems why do I need 5 of them and a PC? I do have a Wii collecting dust though.

Sucks to be you man. PC for all my games I care about graphics. Vita gets more time than anything else I have. Ps3 I have so many games from sales it's unreal. Ps4 for the future.

I don't have a MS console cause well...them exclusives are yea....there are much better experiences to be had than halo when you own a ton of platforms. Also when you have the money it's irrelevant. I just spent another 150 on sales this weekend, like I care about a 400 box.
#68SilentBPosted 5/4/2014 9:38:49 PM
Thinking about it, waiting for E3 before I make a decision.
---
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view."
#69Reece504Posted 5/4/2014 10:53:29 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
Games...

I enjoy the Xbox exclusives that are out over Sony's..

Said it a million times, MLB The Show is all the Sony consoles have worth playing...

Sony has nothing that says "Man, I HAVE to play that"....

OMG thank you I feel the exact same way only reason I haven't got one yet. Waiting for e3 that'll determine if I pick one up I'm fine with my x1 for now.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#70PudgeisafishPosted 5/4/2014 11:34:16 PM
Adding the PS4 is more of a reality for me than switching to it... our family loves the Xbox!