Anyone Else Thinking Of Switching Over To PS4?

#71james259Posted 5/4/2014 11:12:18 PM
SilentB posted...
Thinking about it, waiting for E3 before I make a decision.

Sadly this. I love the xbox brand but if MS doesn't pick up the slack I'm switching.

I would like to see at least 2 new IPs, Halo, and more on Sunset Overdrive. Also no more snapping for Xbox Music, gawd that is annoying...
I would love to own both but I don't have the time or the money (college student) right now.
---
Life is short. STUNT IT - Hot Rod
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#72181stCommanderPosted 5/5/2014 12:57:14 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
Games...

I enjoy the Xbox exclusives that are out over Sony's..

Said it a million times, MLB The Show is all the Sony consoles have worth playing...

Sony has nothing that says "Man, I HAVE to play that"....

It must sucks to be a casual.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#73MOATS7798Posted 5/5/2014 11:40:15 AM
181stCommander posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
Games...

Said it a million times, MLB The Show is all the Sony consoles have worth playing...

No, I get plenty of Action, Side-scrollers, Shooters, horror, sports, racing on the Xbox consoles that are just as good as the ones offered on the Sony consoles. Last gen I had a PS3 and only owned the Show, it's a great game, there was nothing else worth playing I didn't already have on the 360, why waste money?

This gen is more of the same, I see MLB The Show and then......what? I've got every genre covered on the Xbox One, why do I need a console just to switch over to play one game and collect dust the other days of the month? Baseball isn't that important.

I assume because I don't like Sony exclusive games that makes me a casual gamer, yet I sit here with every game console every made practically from Atari til now, minus the PS3 and 4 and that makes me "casual"....hahahahhahahaha......The joys of others playing that hardbody role on the internet and looking stupid doing it.
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#74NeoGeoXSegaPosted 5/5/2014 3:28:00 PM
Yes.
---
I'm still using Glitches & downloading Saves! TRY & STOP ME GAMEFAQS!
http://i.minus.com/iB8tNWOJUBBtH.gif
#75kcypher2000Posted 5/5/2014 3:42:27 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
brownmyster posted...
cremasterfan posted...
I am switching over to ps4. Loved my 360 but only a fool would go with Xbone over PS4. I feel like Microsoft let me down this gen.

I guess I'm a fool for liking the controller and playing with my friends. But whatever

Well the Xbox one online community is much smaller than the ps4's lol. So you and your friends will be playing with the same people over and over.

Stupidest post of the day award goes to you.
#76kcypher2000Posted 5/5/2014 3:44:00 PM
181stCommander posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
Games...

Knack is hardcore! Oh wait no its not.... Pooor ponies are desperate to cover up for no games.
#77kcypher2000Posted 5/5/2014 3:45:16 PM
james259 posted...
SilentB posted...
Thinking about it, waiting for E3 before I make a decision.

Sadly this. I love the xbox brand but if MS doesn't pick up the slack I'm switching.

I would like to see at least 2 new IPs, Halo, and more on Sunset Overdrive. Also no more snapping for Xbox Music, gawd that is annoying...
I would love to own both but I don't have the time or the money (college student) right now.

Switch to ps4 for what? Indies? Please this is all BS. You kids are all talk.
#78unclekoolaid73Posted 5/5/2014 3:47:47 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
181stCommander posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
Games...

Knack is hardcore! Oh wait no its not.... Pooor ponies are desperate to cover up for no games.

Wow get some new material.
#79SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/5/2014 3:49:55 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
181stCommander posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
Games...

Wow get some new material.

This is what he's saying to sony! They need something new, anything!!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#80BeefEasterPosted 5/5/2014 4:05:15 PM
I'm starting to enjoy watching kcypher2000 have a meltdown in every thread he/she posts in
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg