why does the ps4 get so much praise, and why does the Xbox one get bashed?

#101Blood_ViolencePosted 5/10/2014 9:42:04 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
lilj812 posted...
why does the ps4 get so much praise, and why does the Xbox one get bashed?

That is about as foolish of a question as:

"Why does everyone love Ghandi but hate on Hitler?"

Moderator Note: Since some of you seem to go mod-crazy every time the word "Hitler" is used, let me be abundantly clear: I am not comparing consoles or games to the people I mentioned. This is an analogy to the thread title which is meant to simply imply that the question itself is equally inane and doesn't need to be asked for obvious reasons.

"Analogy" is a big word for some around here. They may take it to mean something it doesn't.
#102sammogardPosted 5/10/2014 10:31:15 AM
I think its lingering bad taste in the mouth fan's of xbox from last years e3 just turning on the product with out truely understanding the changes microsoft wanted to do.

no used games would made downloaded games just like steam cheap and not really that bad at them prices.

personally i was going to get both consoles but after using my one for 3 months no need to.

the difference in specs really isn't all that much and you'll never see it in alot of games

i'm not a graphic whore and is ee no reason why anyone should be.
#103bgwilly255Posted 5/10/2014 2:18:15 PM
Because last gen the PS3 didn't do as good as the 360 and the Xbox owners really shoved it in their faces. This gen the PS4 is doing better than the One, so in turn the Sony owners are doing the shoving.

It's an endless cycle.. A sad, endless cycle.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#104bgwilly255Posted 5/10/2014 2:19:53 PM
sammogard posted...
I think its lingering bad taste in the mouth fan's of xbox from last years e3 just turning on the product with out truely understanding the changes microsoft wanted to do.

no used games would made downloaded games just like steam cheap and not really that bad at them prices.

personally i was going to get both consoles but after using my one for 3 months no need to.

the difference in specs really isn't all that much and you'll never see it in alot of games

i'm not a graphic whore and is ee no reason why anyone should be.

How exactly would having no used games cause publishers to sell cheaper?
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#105BloodyDove2vsPosted 5/10/2014 4:33:02 PM
lilj812 posted...
The ps4 supposedly has no games while the Xbox one has all the exclusives, and the amazing gaming add on in the Kinect. So why does the ps4 get constant praise and admiration? Why is the ps4 selling almost 2-1 and winning in Xbox one's home turf?

And more importantly, why is it that everyone is STILL taking shots at Xbox one even though it's been about a year since its reveal?

Has Microsoft accessed your Kinect yet?
---
"Will Sunset Overdrive be the latest flop since Titanfail?" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#106donate123Posted 5/10/2014 7:19:51 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
lilj812 posted...
The ps4 supposedly has no games while the Xbox one has all the exclusives, and the amazing gaming add on in the Kinect. So why does the ps4 get constant praise and admiration? Why is the ps4 selling almost 2-1 and winning in Xbox one's home turf?

And more importantly, why is it that everyone is STILL taking shots at Xbox one even though it's been about a year since its reveal?

Nope because unlike the psn it's secure so we don't have to worry about getting hacked also if you really think it can spy on you then i hate to break it to you almost every electronic device you own can be monitored hell even money can be now so i guess it's time for you to bust out the tin foil hats
#107kyncaniPosted 5/11/2014 3:59:09 AM
donate123 posted...
BloodyDove2vs posted...
lilj812 posted...

Nope because unlike the psn it's secure so we don't have to worry about getting hacked also if you really think it can spy on you then i hate to break it to you almost every electronic device you own can be monitored hell even money can be now so i guess it's time for you to bust out the tin foil hats

No wonder the Xbox One getting bashed.
Add a camera in your living room and pay $500 for that ...

And now the Xbox One is dead last, behind the Wii U and the PS4.