why does the ps4 get so much praise, and why does the Xbox one get bashed?

#31RaRitsujunPosted 5/4/2014 9:48:09 PM
Laylow12 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
because the PS4 is better at everything.

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#32Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 9:51:49 PM
Kocano26 posted...
X1 are too busy playing games, my little ponies have nothing better to do since they have nothing to play so they post on here.

This here folks is just another one of the reasons this board gets trolled... This fellow right here.

Adds nothing to the topic, just subjective BS that has no validity whatsoever and adds in name calling for good measure.
#33toolman129Posted 5/4/2014 9:54:31 PM
lilj812 posted...
The ps4 supposedly has no games while the Xbox one has all the exclusives, and the amazing gaming add on in the Kinect. So why does the ps4 get constant praise and admiration? Why is the ps4 selling almost 2-1 and winning in Xbox one's home turf?

And more importantly, why is it that everyone is STILL taking shots at Xbox one even though it's been about a year since its reveal?

I'd place my bets on $100 and herd mentality.

There are the few who decide on their own and genuinely like the system enough to buy first though.
---
GT: NightlordHypn0s
PSN: Saakk
#34toolman129Posted 5/4/2014 9:58:01 PM
lilj812 posted...
Herbylurch posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
lilj812 posted...
And more importantly, why is it that everyone is STILL taking shots at Xbox one even though it's been about a year since its reveal?

I think the better question is why are you still making these asinine topics a year after it's reveal.

That made me laugh. The irony in his topic made me crack up.

There is no way anyone allows lilj to have sex with them

I do pro wrestling, girls literally throw themselves at me. Literally.

Wait, I missed this.

You're claiming to be a pro female wrestler? Really?
---
GT: NightlordHypn0s
PSN: Saakk
#35quincy2000aPosted 5/4/2014 9:58:44 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/?platform=XBOXONE

If really interested, go here and read the majority of articles regarding the X1's performance in multiplatform games versus the PS4.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
And, yes, I visit Eurogamer's Digital Foundry for X1/PS4 comparisons.
#36Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 10:03:30 PM
toolman129 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Herbylurch posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
lilj812 posted...

I think the better question is why are you still making these asinine topics a year after it's reveal.

Wait, I missed this.

I'm just gonna say, that I believe it was a joke. Especially with the literals flying around.

God, I hope I'm right about this! Ha
#37DelkuraPosted 5/4/2014 11:26:00 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Yeah, the whole 'no games' thing? PS4 has more than double the amount of games available as XBOne.

Oh, there are indies and for some reason the XBox fantrolls forget how they praised Limbo, Bastion, Braid, etc. and they say more games to play is a bad thing.

And how many of those games are indie titles verses big retail games?
#38Goregasm17Posted 5/5/2014 1:43:43 AM
Sheep.
The same reason every popular kid in high school wears Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle. Not because they personally even care if they're wearing Abercrombie, or Tommy Hilfiger, but because all their friends and other popular kids are wearing Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle.
#39lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 2:10:14 AM
toolman129 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Herbylurch posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
lilj812 posted...

Wait, lol no no. There are girls that pro wrestlers call gym rats or rats in general. They jump at any opportunity to do the dew with a wrestler. Not to mention.. married women.. single women.. when girls start to flock, they flock hard. Then after a while all I have to do is simply make eye contact with any girl and she's butter.

Being a pro wrestler at a wrestling show is just... it's just great. Until you start bumping lol.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#40suzukimatsuiPosted 5/5/2014 2:33:34 AM
lol at tc saying PS4 supposedly has no games.....