why does the ps4 get so much praise, and why does the Xbox one get bashed?

#51TurbokkPosted 5/7/2014 10:57:56 AM
PS4 wins.
#52hotmj023Posted 5/7/2014 12:05:06 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Kocano26 posted...
X1 are too busy playing games, my little ponies have nothing better to do since they have nothing to play so they post on here.

This here folks is just another one of the reasons this board gets trolled... This fellow right here.

Adds nothing to the topic, just subjective BS that has no validity whatsoever and adds in name calling for good measure.

Pretty much sums it up. The worst part is that they don't have the ability/mentality to remove themselves from the situation and unbiasedly observe what they're actually saying. It's like their mouths are stuck on auto-fire
---
FF7 - 8.9
ff13 - 7.0 - Majority rules
#53LooksLikeRainPosted 5/7/2014 12:15:19 PM
The price. That is literally the only reason PS4 is winning in sales.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#54ShadowNinja87Posted 5/7/2014 12:28:57 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...

And better hardware and free games, and better first party support / exclusives.
#55DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 5/7/2014 12:29:20 PM
Herbylurch posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
lilj812 posted...
And more importantly, why is it that everyone is STILL taking shots at Xbox one even though it's been about a year since its reveal?

I think the better question is why are you still making these asinine topics a year after it's reveal.

That made me laugh. The irony in his topic made me crack up.

There is no way anyone allows lilj to have sex with them

Lmao
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#56lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 12:33:18 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

And better hardware and free games, and better first party support / exclusives.

And no forced add-ons, larger install base, f2p games, the list goes on and on.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#57Megamushroom666Posted 5/7/2014 12:34:51 PM
lilj812 posted...
The ps4 supposedly has no games while the Xbox one has all the exclusives, and the amazing gaming add on in the Kinect. So why does the ps4 get constant praise and admiration? Why is the ps4 selling almost 2-1 and winning in Xbox one's home turf?

And more importantly, why is it that everyone is STILL taking shots at Xbox one even though it's been about a year since its reveal?

$500 900p vs. $400 1080p
---
Girl gets gangsta: http://youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#58LooksLikeRainPosted 5/7/2014 12:41:41 PM
lilj812 posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Nope. If they were the same price, theyd probably be just about tied. The x1 would probably be in the lead actually.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#59FatCatAttackPosted 5/7/2014 2:28:46 PM
lilj812 posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
lol at tc saying PS4 supposedly has no games.....

That's what Xbox fans say. But then you mention warframe, outlast, infamous, killzone, superior multi-plats, f2p games and PlayStation plus games, and more games on the way like planetside 2, rime, deep down and the order.

I don't know why Xbox fans think that way..

It's memetic detritus from last generation. It wasn't even true then from a technical standpoint. PS3 got the multiplat games as well, but the difficulty developers had with the platform made them worse ports. PS3 having "no games" referred to the graphical fidelity and performance being worse relative to the 360 and so more accurately meant "no reason" to own a PS3 rather than literally "no games"

But the thing here is that PS4 being so much stronger than the Xbox One means the multiplat gap is wider than it ever was last generation. Meaning that even if every PS4 exclusive disappeared from the planet the PS4 would still pull ahead by shear virtue of it's mulitplat titles.

It would be far more "true" to say the XBOX One has no games.
---
ilcal: Everything makes baby jesus cry. That's why i hate babies.
CS Turgid_Walrus
#60SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/7/2014 2:34:53 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
lilj812 posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Nope. If they were the same price, theyd probably be just about tied. The x1 would probably be in the lead actually.

The funny thing is last gen the higher price was a valid reason for lesser sales, now, not so much
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA