why does the ps4 get so much praise, and why does the Xbox one get bashed?

#61RybalPosted 5/7/2014 1:50:57 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Nope. If they were the same price, theyd probably be just about tied. The x1 would probably be in the lead actually.

My only issue with this is that bundling Titanfall with the X1 and having the price at $450 at most major retailers did not help MS to outsell the PS4 in March in its primary market, according to NPD.

At this point, a lot of it goes back to the PR nightmare that was the reveal and the weeks that followed.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#62DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 5/7/2014 1:56:03 PM
lilj812 posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
lol at tc saying PS4 supposedly has no games.....

That's what Xbox fans say. But then you mention warframe, outlast, infamous, killzone, superior multi-plats, f2p games and PlayStation plus games, and more games on the way like planetside 2, rime, deep down and the order.

I don't know why Xbox fans think that way..

Lol at this guy for taking lilj812 seriously and lilj812 for showing how far he/she is up Sony ' s ass with the quick rebuttal to make sure it's known he/she doesn't like Xbox.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#63lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 2:24:37 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
lilj812 posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
The price. That is literally the only reason PS4 is winning in sales.

And better hardware and free games, and better first party support / exclusives.

And no forced add-ons, larger install base, f2p games, the list goes on and on.

Nope. If they were the same price, theyd probably be just about tied. The x1 would probably be in the lead actually.

No lol. You're dead wrong. Xbox would still have to contend with ps+ And superior multiplatform games. There is literally no reason to think the Xbox one would be ahead other than wishful thinking.

Wishful thinking does feel nice though, doesn't it?
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#64LooksLikeRainPosted 5/7/2014 2:28:15 PM
lilj812 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
lilj812 posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
The price. That is literally the only reason PS4 is winning in sales.

And better hardware and free games, and better first party support / exclusives.

And no forced add-ons, larger install base, f2p games, the list goes on and on.

No lol. You're dead wrong. Xbox would still have to contend with ps+ And superior multiplatform games. There is literally no reason to think the Xbox one would be ahead other than wishful thinking.

Wishful thinking does feel nice though, doesn't it?

Prove it.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#65lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 2:33:12 PM
Prove it?? You're the one who said the price is the only reason why it's winning, your prove that lol.

And I can prove it, remember the 450 dollar bundle with a year of live and a free copy of titanfall? Yea, that month they still lost.

Next victim!
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#66Ramsus082Posted 5/7/2014 2:38:36 PM
FromL Anakerie
This is my theory. The Xbox One players enjoy the bashing. I'm serious. They enjoy being able to play the wounded party and make post after post about those mean old ponies and how injured and abused they are. "See? See what martyrs we are?" Everyone loves being a victim these days, and on this board people would hack off their limbs for a chance.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#67Shinobi120Posted 5/7/2014 2:41:14 PM
Anakerie posted...
This is my theory. The Xbox One players enjoy the bashing. I'm serious. They enjoy being able to play the wounded party and make post after post about those mean old ponies and how injured and abused they are. "See? See what martyrs we are?" Everyone loves being a victim these days, and on this board people would hack off their limbs for a chance.

Hope you're not serious.
#68Ramsus082Posted 5/7/2014 2:45:21 PM
Why not? It's a perfectly valid explanation for it. How else can you explain board regulars who are "sick" of sales and resolution threads entering them just to post that they don't care about it so all their peers can see? Why complain about the console war, and then come in and contribute to it? Why invest time and emotion arguing with posters they know are only trying to get a response from them?

It's a persecution complex, and the X1 community is lapping it up like milk from a saucer. They love feeling like the underdog, and the solidarity that comes with it from their victimized peers.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#69Shinobi120Posted 5/7/2014 2:48:02 PM(edited)
Ramsus082 posted...
Why not? It's a perfectly valid explanation for it. How else can you explain board regulars who are "sick" of sales and resolution threads entering them just to post that they don't care about it so all their peers can see? Why complain about the console war, and then come in and contribute to it? Why invest time and emotion arguing with posters they know are only trying to get a response from them?

It's a persecution complex, and the X1 community is lapping it up like milk from a saucer. They love feeling like the underdog, and the solidarity that comes with it from their victimized peers.

Sorry, but Xbox fanboys aren't victims here. All last generation, they've been trolling PS3 boards constantly about "better multiplats & better sales!", as well as constantly going, "LOL, Sony's going bankrupt!", etc. just now.
#70lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 2:48:00 PM
Looks like rain?

No... looks like a body bag ;-)
---
"Worlds best heel"