why does the ps4 get so much praise, and why does the Xbox one get bashed?

#91Shinobi120Posted 5/8/2014 9:57:19 PM
Golden Maven posted...
lilj812 posted...
The ps4 supposedly has no games while the Xbox one has all the exclusives, and the amazing gaming add on in the Kinect. So why does the ps4 get constant praise and admiration? Why is the ps4 selling almost 2-1 and winning in Xbox one's home turf?

And more importantly, why is it that everyone is STILL taking shots at Xbox one even though it's been about a year since its reveal?

Well Josh, knowing a little bit about you, I'll assume you're getting your impressions from GameFAQs and perhaps other websites, with little exposure to the real world. Sony fanboys are very active online (we won't get into the reasons why here, but I'm sure you can figure it out). They are the ones bashing the XBox One with such conviction. They have a lot of time on their hands right now, since there's very little to play on the PS4 at this point.

I wish that people would stop saying this bull****.
#92donate123Posted 5/9/2014 12:37:24 AM
Shinobi120 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
lilj812 posted...
The ps4 supposedly has no games while the Xbox one has all the exclusives, and the amazing gaming add on in the Kinect. So why does the ps4 get constant praise and admiration? Why is the ps4 selling almost 2-1 and winning in Xbox one's home turf?

And more importantly, why is it that everyone is STILL taking shots at Xbox one even though it's been about a year since its reveal?

Well Josh, knowing a little bit about you, I'll assume you're getting your impressions from GameFAQs and perhaps other websites, with little exposure to the real world. Sony fanboys are very active online (we won't get into the reasons why here, but I'm sure you can figure it out). They are the ones bashing the XBox One with such conviction. They have a lot of time on their hands right now, since there's very little to play on the PS4 at this point.

Fair is fair you bash our console then we have the right to fire shots back don't like it then stop trolling us it's that simple
#93Shinobi120Posted 5/9/2014 7:35:21 PM(edited)
donate123 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
lilj812 posted...

Fair is fair you bash our console then we have the right to fire shots back don't like it then stop trolling us it's that simple

You're using that nonsense as a scapegoat? Get outta here.

Fact is, is that Xbox owners have been trolling the PS3 boards nonstop last generation, including this generation with garbage like, "LOL, Sony's going bankrupt!" & "PS4 has no games!", etc.

So don't be saying such crap like, "we have a right to fire shots back at you if you stop trolling." Xbox fanboys are now reaping what they sowed. Don't treat them like they're victims.
#94Hvv0l24n9Posted 5/9/2014 7:59:12 PM
lilj812 posted...
Herbylurch posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
lilj812 posted...

I think the better question is why are you still making these asinine topics a year after it's reveal.

That made me laugh. The irony in his topic made me crack up.

There is no way anyone allows lilj to have sex with them

I do pro wrestling, girls literally throw themselves at me. Literally.

I'm sure you "wrestle" "The Rock" "Johnson" every night.

"Literally."
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#95ssjgohhkuPosted 5/10/2014 12:00:22 AM
Because PS4 was created by selling buildings .
#96lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 12:52:30 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Herbylurch posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
lilj812 posted...

I think the better question is why are you still making these asinine topics a year after it's reveal.

"Literally."

Hahaha hahaha!!! That's freakin hilarious, I'm going to use this joke dude. Just giving you credit now since I'll be using this in real life.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#97chubbychaserPosted 5/10/2014 8:49:06 AM
"why does the ps4 get so much praise, and why does the Xbox one get bashed?"

ps4 is just better in almost every single aspects

xbone is inferior and more expensive, microsoft anti consumer, deal with it attitude dont help either.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#98Laylow12Posted 5/10/2014 8:51:30 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Herbylurch posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
lilj812 posted...

"Literally."

I do and hes quite a "handful" let me tell you.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#99Puckswack12Posted 5/10/2014 9:06:10 AM
Xbo and wii u are in the same boat more or less. Both come with a periphery that the majority do not want/don't think they want.
The ps4 has no gimmick, is more powerful and cheaper than xbo.

Is it really a mystery?
---
Yup
#100BigBOO2UPosted 5/10/2014 9:39:15 AM
lilj812 posted...
why does the ps4 get so much praise, and why does the Xbox one get bashed?

That is about as foolish of a question as:

"Why does everyone love Ghandi but hate on Hitler?"

Moderator Note: Since some of you seem to go mod-crazy every time the word "Hitler" is used, let me be abundantly clear: I am not comparing consoles or games to the people I mentioned. This is an analogy to the thread title which is meant to simply imply that the question itself is equally inane and doesn't need to be asked for obvious reasons.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.