Halo5 will look eight times better than Halo4, MS said!!! Is this a joke!

#11nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 4:35:02 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Halo 4 looks amazing. Considering it was on 360 it's far more impressive than infamous which looks lackluster considering its on ps4

I disagree..
Are you comparing a 360 game to iNfamous?
I'd say they got thier target audience.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#12xHughJasxPosted 5/4/2014 4:49:35 PM
Tc can you read?
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#13nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 5:01:09 PM
the_real_one posted...
http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-5-publisher-talks-xbox-one-cloud-computing-and-xbox-360-comparison

Coz I can't laugh!

No where in that article did they say it will 8x better.
Read first
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#14Hucast9Posted 5/4/2014 5:26:21 PM
Halo 5 will be exclusive to Xbox One, right? I'm not sure what you're laughing about tc. Halo is Xbox itself. They are going to put an enormous amount of money into this game. Failure is not an option when it comes to this game.

You know who is laughing? Me, i'm laughing at all of you who think that these first few games released so far represent anything close the true potential of PS4 and Xbox One generation of games. When non-crossgen games like Halo 5 and Batman Arkham Knight launch, that's when you're all going to change your tune.
#15BeefEasterPosted 5/4/2014 5:29:22 PM
I don't think anyone was saying the new consoles have reached their full potential
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#16LooksLikeRainPosted 5/4/2014 5:36:33 PM
Apex-Player posted...
thegamer00 posted...
Halo 4 looks better than Infamous Second Son so I can believe this.

You can believe anything doesn't make it fact lol.
Showtime getting Halo TV before xboxone, believe that ;)

The irony is strong here.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#17Hucast9Posted 5/4/2014 5:38:21 PM(edited)
They're not explicitly saying that the new consoles have reached their full potential, but they're judjing the consoles' graphics by the first wave of games. This is a mistake. I just saw a topic the other day where the title mentiioned that this generation of games has seen the lowest jump when it comes to graphics. You see how they're judjing? You people have seen nothing yet. Cross-gen is what's killing the potential of PS4 and Xbox One games.
#18Robin_MaskPosted 5/4/2014 5:43:41 PM
Hucast9 posted...
They're not explicitly saying that the new consoles have reached their full potential, but they're judjing the consoles' graphics by the first wave of games. This is a mistake. I just saw a topic the other day where the title mentiioned that this generation of games has seen the lowest jump when it comes to graphics. You see how they're judjing? You people have seen nothing yet. Cross-gen is what's killing the potential of PS4 and Xbox One games.

The PS3 Phantom Pain board had something close to this.

GZ looks amazing, but we know for a fact that the X1/PS4 versions are being held back by last gen. It really sucks since we do know that the game could have more detail and look far better. It does suck major ass knowing this is a fact.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#19Hucast9Posted 5/4/2014 5:49:09 PM
Robin Mask, read one of the recent issues of Game Informer that had the Batman Arkham Knight article. They mentioned that the resources taken up by the Bat Mobile alone will be the same as the entire game of Batman Arkham Asylum or Arkham City. You're damn right cross-gen is killing potential. We're all going to be shocked when Batman Arkham Knight launches when it comes to visuals and game design. Remeber I said this when everyone is saying, "Damn now that's what a true next gen game looks like" this winter or fall.
#20DarkAdonis123Posted 5/4/2014 5:50:28 PM
BeefEaster posted...
people wonder why this board is a cesspool full of trolls

it's because people say things like this

thegamer00 posted...
Halo 4 looks better than Infamous Second Son so I can believe this.

Yeah, can't argue with that. That doesn't even count as a gross exaggeration. It's just a flat out lie. Seriously, this board deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue