Halo5 will look eight times better than Halo4, MS said!!! Is this a joke!

#21Robin_MaskPosted 5/4/2014 6:56:02 PM
Hucast9 posted...
Robin Mask, read one of the recent issues of Game Informer that had the Batman Arkham Knight article. They mentioned that the resources taken up by the Bat Mobile alone will be the same as the entire game of Batman Arkham Asylum or Arkham City. You're damn right cross-gen is killing potential. We're all going to be shocked when Batman Arkham Knight launches when it comes to visuals and game design. Remeber I said this when everyone is saying, "Damn now that's what a true next gen game looks like" this winter or fall.

Agreed. I understand that companies do need as much money as they can, but they're just holding back by doing that and really stopping advancements in gaming.

DarkAdonis123 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
people wonder why this board is a cesspool full of trolls

it's because people say things like this

thegamer00 posted...
Halo 4 looks better than Infamous Second Son so I can believe this.

Yeah, can't argue with that. That doesn't even count as a gross exaggeration. It's just a flat out lie. Seriously, this board deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.

LOL WOW

You really are taking this pretty seriously. I guess the PS4 and Wii U board also deserve such crap because they have people who also spout lies.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#22mike468Posted 5/4/2014 6:56:07 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Halo 4 looks amazing. Considering it was on 360 it's far more impressive than infamous which looks lackluster considering its on ps4

This. Plus the rendered ending of Halo 4 was better than anything I've seen for last gen hardware (heck even better than what was being rendered in infamous:SS).
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#23CKnightPosted 5/4/2014 7:16:14 PM
As far as exclusives go I thought Halo 4 was pretty impressive for a game late in the gen.

Same way I think the Last of Us was very impressive for the PS3 as a late gen game.

GTA5 for both also blew me away.

That said I absolutely have to play Halo, Forza and Fable. Even thought Forza 5 disappointed me I have faith the series will redeem itself with Forza 6 or Forza Horizon 2.

Halo 4 is one of my favorite games and I can't wait to see what happens story wise in the campaign and the changes they make to the mp.
#24josh924Posted 5/4/2014 7:17:28 PM
The TC is living proof that the mods here are terrible about actually doing anything about trolls. He's been trolling the 360 board for years, only taking breaks when he gets put on "Warned" status (which has happened more than once). On any other gaming forum, his ass would have been banned within a month.
---
Troll logic; posting positive news about the XB1 is called "reassurance", whereas posting negative news is considered "being honest".
#25DarkAdonis123Posted 5/5/2014 12:04:40 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
Hucast9 posted...
Robin Mask, read one of the recent issues of Game Informer that had the Batman Arkham Knight article. They mentioned that the resources taken up by the Bat Mobile alone will be the same as the entire game of Batman Arkham Asylum or Arkham City. You're damn right cross-gen is killing potential. We're all going to be shocked when Batman Arkham Knight launches when it comes to visuals and game design. Remeber I said this when everyone is saying, "Damn now that's what a true next gen game looks like" this winter or fall.

Agreed. I understand that companies do need as much money as they can, but they're just holding back by doing that and really stopping advancements in gaming.

DarkAdonis123 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
people wonder why this board is a cesspool full of trolls

it's because people say things like this

thegamer00 posted...
Halo 4 looks better than Infamous Second Son so I can believe this.

Yeah, can't argue with that. That doesn't even count as a gross exaggeration. It's just a flat out lie. Seriously, this board deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.

LOL WOW

You really are taking this pretty seriously. I guess the PS4 and Wii U board also deserve such crap because they have people who also spout lies.

I don't know about the PS4 board because I don't spend much time there, but I can tell you plenty about the Wii U board.

-Every game confirmed as not coming to Wii U "sucks anyway and the Wii U is better off without it".

-They complain about third parties not supporting the thing, but then don't buy their games when they do. Even when it's of equal quality to the other consoles.

-They refuse to buy anything without Mario or Link in it. Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper was "just another musou game" but when Hyrule Warriors was announced that game looked awesome and is a day 1 buy.

-The next upcoming first party game is always the one that's going to supposedly "save the system".

-Graphics don't matter when it being underpowered compared to the Xbone/PS4 is brought up, but if a game looks slightly better on Wii U than on 360/PS3, graphics suddenly matter.

-The slightest little difference between the NSMB games is highlighted as what makes them unique from each other, but every game with a gun is the same.

I could go on and on. So yes, the Wii U board definitely deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#26billOrileyPosted 5/5/2014 12:14:41 AM
is halo 5 gonna be a complete game, or will it be a half finished game like forza, titanfall, and killer instinct?
#27Goregasm17Posted 5/5/2014 1:34:04 AM
Chanfan02 posted...
Lol not 8 times but I bet it will look significantly better. I think they will get it to 1080p but if not who cares. I hope they just deliver a solid story and a great multiplayer.

The story should have ended.. Halo should strictly be multiplayer only, it'd sell more..since that is why it really sells and lasts a whole generation in the first place.
#28Shaolin015Posted 5/5/2014 1:35:24 AM
Translation. Halo 5 will take up 8 times more space on your hard drive
#29Millertime660Posted 5/5/2014 1:45:55 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I don't know about the PS4 board because I don't spend much time there, but I can tell you plenty about the Wii U board.

-Every game confirmed as not coming to Wii U "sucks anyway and the Wii U is better off without it".

-They complain about third parties not supporting the thing, but then don't buy their games when they do. Even when it's of equal quality to the other consoles.

-They refuse to buy anything without Mario or Link in it. Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper was "just another musou game" but when Hyrule Warriors was announced that game looked awesome and is a day 1 buy.

-The next upcoming first party game is always the one that's going to supposedly "save the system".

-Graphics don't matter when it being underpowered compared to the Xbone/PS4 is brought up, but if a game looks slightly better on Wii U than on 360/PS3, graphics suddenly matter.

-The slightest little difference between the NSMB games is highlighted as what makes them unique from each other, but every game with a gun is the same.

I could go on and on. So yes, the Wii U board definitely deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.

Nobody deserves to deal with trolls.
#30jellybeanmasterPosted 5/5/2014 1:55:31 AM
Halo 4 didnt look good though. Not if you spent a decent time playing killzone 2
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,