Halo5 will look eight times better than Halo4, MS said!!! Is this a joke!

#41fon1988Posted 5/5/2014 7:36:15 AM
I'm not even sure what the heck that's supposed to mean.

8X time better than Halo 4? Is there some kind of calculation they will show us when they reveal Halo 5 that proves it is exactly 8X as powerful?
---
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
#42Jiggy101011Posted 5/5/2014 7:44:03 AM
fon1988 posted...

8X time better than Halo 4? Is there some kind of calculation they will show us when they reveal Halo 5 that proves it is exactly 8X as powerful?

Instead of parroting incorrect information and taking the TCs word for it, why don't you read the article yourself? No where in the article does it state that Halo 5 will look 8 times as powerful as Halo 4. The TC made it up to once again to further this silly console war.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
#43UnhelpfulNPCPosted 5/5/2014 7:49:56 AM
kyncani posted...
BeefEaster posted...
people wonder why this board is a cesspool full of trolls

it's because people say things like this

thegamer00 posted...
Halo 4 looks better than Infamous Second Son so I can believe this.

Lol, so that is the power of the cloud.

Halo 5 will look at least eight times better than Infamous because thegamer00 said so.

Xbox One savior guaranteed this time, believe it !

Well, Deslin does look stupid.
#44kyncaniPosted 5/5/2014 7:52:04 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
kyncani posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
So it'll still look terrible then?

It won't look that terrible, hopefully.

But this board will be in complete meltdown when the PS4 is once again leading the Xbox One everywhere any day of the week, Xbox One savior or not.

You mean the trolls on this board will be acting like everyone is in complete meltdown.

No, I mean global meltdown : fanboys being poked (trying to poke back) and bystanders fleeing the scene.
#45bob15xPosted 5/5/2014 7:59:49 AM
seems no one read it. it does not say that halo 5 will look 8 times better.
#46VoidBeyondPosted 5/5/2014 8:19:44 AM
bob15x posted...
seems no one read it. it does not say that halo 5 will look 8 times better.

Jiggy101011 posted...
fon1988 posted...

Instead of parroting incorrect information and taking the TCs word for it, why don't you read the article yourself? No where in the article does it state that Halo 5 will look 8 times as powerful as Halo 4. The TC made it up to once again to further this silly console war.

---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#47Robin_MaskPosted 5/5/2014 9:10:50 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I don't know about the PS4 board because I don't spend much time there, but I can tell you plenty about the Wii U board.

-Every game confirmed as not coming to Wii U "sucks anyway and the Wii U is better off without it".

-They complain about third parties not supporting the thing, but then don't buy their games when they do. Even when it's of equal quality to the other consoles.

-They refuse to buy anything without Mario or Link in it. Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper was "just another musou game" but when Hyrule Warriors was announced that game looked awesome and is a day 1 buy.

-The next upcoming first party game is always the one that's going to supposedly "save the system".

-Graphics don't matter when it being underpowered compared to the Xbone/PS4 is brought up, but if a game looks slightly better on Wii U than on 360/PS3, graphics suddenly matter.

-The slightest little difference between the NSMB games is highlighted as what makes them unique from each other, but every game with a gun is the same.

I could go on and on. So yes, the Wii U board definitely deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.

Okay, now they are certainly worse. Didn't know all those details. They are total hypocrites.

This is without the "1337" Smash board also, who are total douches to ANYONE who does not follow "professional" rules like no items and crap.

I have no doubt they worship Nintendo at all.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#48thegamer00Posted 5/5/2014 12:59:41 PM
Once again I agree.
#49BIackPrivilegePosted 5/5/2014 1:07:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50bigjclassicPosted 5/5/2014 1:23:56 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I don't know about the PS4 board because I don't spend much time there, but I can tell you plenty about the Wii U board.

-Every game confirmed as not coming to Wii U "sucks anyway and the Wii U is better off without it".

-They complain about third parties not supporting the thing, but then don't buy their games when they do. Even when it's of equal quality to the other consoles.

-They refuse to buy anything without Mario or Link in it. Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper was "just another musou game" but when Hyrule Warriors was announced that game looked awesome and is a day 1 buy.

-The next upcoming first party game is always the one that's going to supposedly "save the system".

-Graphics don't matter when it being underpowered compared to the Xbone/PS4 is brought up, but if a game looks slightly better on Wii U than on 360/PS3, graphics suddenly matter.

-The slightest little difference between the NSMB games is highlighted as what makes them unique from each other, but every game with a gun is the same.

I could go on and on. So yes, the Wii U board definitely deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.

Okay, now they are certainly worse. Didn't know all those details. They are total hypocrites.

This is without the "1337" Smash board also, who are total douches to ANYONE who does not follow "professional" rules like no items and crap.

I have no doubt they worship Nintendo at all.

Gross misrepresentation of that board.... You mean the board where no civil discussion can be had. Its all doom or nothing over there.

On topic, Halo5 will be stunning no doubt. Can't wait to see it.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
CP: KZ:SF, SFIVAE, Braverly Default, CoL, UMvC3