Halo5 will look eight times better than Halo4, MS said!!! Is this a joke!

#51Homie_202Posted 5/5/2014 1:25:25 PM
kyncani posted...
BeefEaster posted...
people wonder why this board is a cesspool full of trolls

it's because people say things like this

thegamer00 posted...
Halo 4 looks better than Infamous Second Son so I can believe this.

Lol, so that is the power of the cloud.

Halo 5 will look at least eight times better than Infamous because thegamer00 said so.

Xbox One savior guaranteed this time, believe it !

Well he's a pretty big ms fanboy so he probably actually believes the crap that comes out of his own mouth.
#52aheroafakePosted 5/5/2014 1:35:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53aheroafakePosted 5/5/2014 1:35:03 PM
duces9killa posted...
Halo 2 looks a lot better than halo 4 but that just my opinion so deal with it

I'll humor you, how does it look better?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#54the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:20:40 PM
josh924 posted...
The TC is living proof that the mods here are terrible about actually doing anything about trolls. He's been trolling the 360 board for years, only taking breaks when he gets put on "Warned" status (which has happened more than once). On any other gaming forum, his ass would have been banned within a month.

---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#55the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:25:20 PM
It's good to have this publicity and fans following you since the early days of Xbox360..
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#56That_Damn_KidPosted 5/6/2014 2:26:10 PM
thegamer00 posted...
Halo 4 looks better than Infamous Second Son so I can believe this.

I disagree but Halo 4 does still look better than some current gen games
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#57Homie_202Posted 5/6/2014 10:50:44 PM
mike468 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Halo 4 looks amazing. Considering it was on 360 it's far more impressive than infamous which looks lackluster considering its on ps4

This. Plus the rendered ending of Halo 4 was better than anything I've seen for last gen hardware (heck even better than what was being rendered in infamous:SS).

First of all halo 4 doesn't look anywhere near as good as infamous. Second even if it did halo is a linear game and infamous is open world.
#58Robin_MaskPosted 5/7/2014 12:00:46 AM
Homie_202 posted...
mike468 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Halo 4 looks amazing. Considering it was on 360 it's far more impressive than infamous which looks lackluster considering its on ps4

This. Plus the rendered ending of Halo 4 was better than anything I've seen for last gen hardware (heck even better than what was being rendered in infamous:SS).

First of all halo 4 doesn't look anywhere near as good as infamous. Second even if it did halo is a linear game and infamous is open world.

Let's not forget that Halo 4 is from last generation and that Infamous SS is from this generation.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#59Ryan-06Posted 5/7/2014 12:35:43 AM(edited)
bigjclassic posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I don't know about the PS4 board because I don't spend much time there, but I can tell you plenty about the Wii U board.

-Every game confirmed as not coming to Wii U "sucks anyway and the Wii U is better off without it".

-They complain about third parties not supporting the thing, but then don't buy their games when they do. Even when it's of equal quality to the other consoles.

-They refuse to buy anything without Mario or Link in it. Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper was "just another musou game" but when Hyrule Warriors was announced that game looked awesome and is a day 1 buy.

-The next upcoming first party game is always the one that's going to supposedly "save the system".

-Graphics don't matter when it being underpowered compared to the Xbone/PS4 is brought up, but if a game looks slightly better on Wii U than on 360/PS3, graphics suddenly matter.

-The slightest little difference between the NSMB games is highlighted as what makes them unique from each other, but every game with a gun is the same.

I could go on and on. So yes, the Wii U board definitely deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.

Okay, now they are certainly worse. Didn't know all those details. They are total hypocrites.

This is without the "1337" Smash board also, who are total douches to ANYONE who does not follow "professional" rules like no items and crap.

I have no doubt they worship Nintendo at all.

Gross misrepresentation of that board.... You mean the board where no civil discussion can be had. Its all doom or nothing over there.

On topic, Halo5 will be stunning no doubt. Can't wait to see it.

Wii U board. LMAO this site...

his 100% right you know. I tried talking there for a few days. Worst fanboys ever. EXTREMELY defensive and insecure about any and all forms of criticism against their Holy Nintendo god and perfecto Wii U system. Living in denial. It's sad if they're really adult ages.

---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#60Robin_MaskPosted 5/7/2014 8:51:50 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
bigjclassic posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I don't know about the PS4 board because I don't spend much time there, but I can tell you plenty about the Wii U board.

-Every game confirmed as not coming to Wii U "sucks anyway and the Wii U is better off without it".

-They complain about third parties not supporting the thing, but then don't buy their games when they do. Even when it's of equal quality to the other consoles.

-They refuse to buy anything without Mario or Link in it. Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper was "just another musou game" but when Hyrule Warriors was announced that game looked awesome and is a day 1 buy.

-The next upcoming first party game is always the one that's going to supposedly "save the system".

-Graphics don't matter when it being underpowered compared to the Xbone/PS4 is brought up, but if a game looks slightly better on Wii U than on 360/PS3, graphics suddenly matter.

-The slightest little difference between the NSMB games is highlighted as what makes them unique from each other, but every game with a gun is the same.

I could go on and on. So yes, the Wii U board definitely deserves every bit of the trolling it gets.

Okay, now they are certainly worse. Didn't know all those details. They are total hypocrites.

This is without the "1337" Smash board also, who are total douches to ANYONE who does not follow "professional" rules like no items and crap.

I have no doubt they worship Nintendo at all.

Gross misrepresentation of that board.... You mean the board where no civil discussion can be had. Its all doom or nothing over there.

On topic, Halo5 will be stunning no doubt. Can't wait to see it.

Wii U board. LMAO this site...

his 100% right you know. I tried talking there for a few days. Worst fanboys ever. EXTREMELY defensive and insecure about any and all forms of criticism against their Holy Nintendo god and perfecto Wii U system. Living in denial. It's sad if they're really adult ages.

Yeah, Pokemon is just another COD/AC now...

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-ruby-and-sapphire-remakes-announced-for-novembe-1572895904
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero