So what's your next XB1 purchase?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what's your next XB1 purchase?
1 year ago#1
I am thinking of going with either Wolfenstein: The New Order or Watch Dogs. Probably get both down the line, but got to pick just one at the moment. Leaning more towards Wolfenstein, but still not sure.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
1 year ago#2
Bf4 premium or watchdogs
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
1 year ago#3
I'm getting watchdogs if I have the money. Then maybe eso
1 year ago#4
Watchdogs
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
1 year ago#5
Wolfenstien and Watch Dogs are my next two games. Will be trading in Titanfall towards one of those.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#6
Watchdogs for me. From the hands on previews, it sounds like it is going to be great. Can't wait to free roam with friends too.
---
XBL: Chanfan02
PSN: JChanfan
1 year ago#7
Quantum break or gears. Whatever releases first. Maybe sunset overdrive, have to see more.
---
You can find me in da club, bottle full of bub, man I got that X-1, if you into playing wit scrubs
- 50 cent
1 year ago#8
Wolfenstein. Already preordered for the best buy free $20.
Watch dogs if reviews are good.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
1 year ago#9
Watch Dogs for sure. I'll get y money's worth and then some. I have no idea how they fit such a huge game on only 20.4GB. It's a very "dense" game. Not massive, but very dense and interactive.
---
FML
1 year ago#10
Destiny.

Currently getting caught up on my PS3 backlog and nothing really excites me right now.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what's your next XB1 purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived