Will you still support MS if they announce a hardware reboot at E3?

#31chrish909Posted 5/4/2014 9:29:23 PM
Tc what will you do when sony withers into nothingness and your ps4 turns into a paper weight. Ps4 is the fastest selling console of all time, yet sony lost 1.2 billion $ last quarter. Its basically guaranteed that sony is going bankrupt, all you can do is pray samsung buys the playstation name.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#32BeefEasterPosted 5/4/2014 9:33:13 PM
that's less money than they lost last year

and the year before that

why would they declare bankruptcy when their profits are increasing?

doesn't make sense

but I guess it's all ms fanboys have left to cling to at this point
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#33chedibang1994Posted 5/4/2014 9:37:57 PM
BeefEaster posted...

and the year before that

doesn't make sense

Just like fanboys cling too sales sony isn't making to much money as you say and yes they are losing less but shouldn't be losing much or not at all I like their company but as far as 1.2 billion dollars that's too damn much if you ask me sony will cut everything else besides gaming to make real profit again
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#34PorungaPosted 5/4/2014 9:46:46 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
BeefEaster posted...

and the year before that

doesn't make sense

Just like fanboys cling too sales sony isn't making to much money as you say and yes they are losing less but shouldn't be losing much or not at all I like their company but as far as 1.2 billion dollars that's too damn much if you ask me sony will cut everything else besides gaming to make real profit again

During restructuring the numbers get worse before they get better. There was a article just a day or so ago that was saying that not only sony, but several other high profile financial analysts were saying that sony's numbers being bad right now is actually a good thing. I honestly don't understand how or why, but they are not concerned about it at all.
#35SigarmzPosted 5/4/2014 11:29:07 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
MS knows they badly regret putting in DDR and DDR5 in.

Ah, but y'see people forget PS4 is the first console to get less powerful every year. In 2 months time they'll both be even. But by 2016 the PS4 will have less processing power that a pocket calculator.

Clown Shoes.
#36LazyyAmericanPosted 5/4/2014 11:37:51 PM
How bout removing the Kinect requirement and selling the machine for less? Naive I suppose...but would be decent of them.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#37newbie2007Posted 5/4/2014 11:43:06 PM
Porunga posted...
chedibang1994 posted...
BeefEaster posted...

and the year before that

doesn't make sense

During restructuring the numbers get worse before they get better. There was a article just a day or so ago that was saying that not only sony, but several other high profile financial analysts were saying that sony's numbers being bad right now is actually a good thing. I honestly don't understand how or why, but they are not concerned about it at all.

I don't understand why Sony's financial matter to PS4. Even if Sony goes under, the PS4 remains, nothing changes. Beside, one good product can boost the whole company line. Just look at Apple before and after the iPod/iPhone area.
#38DelkuraPosted 5/4/2014 11:44:24 PM
BeefEaster posted...
it won't happen

it took them 8 years to develop the xbox one

you think somehow they magically have new hardware ready to go less than a year later?

You think they spent the entirety of those 8 years developing the X1?
#39BeefEasterPosted 5/5/2014 2:08:40 AM
not directly

but yes, as soon as they released the 360 they started thinking about plans for their next console
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg