XB1 WWE app. "Extreme Rules 2014" thread.

#1-FryShakeWad-Posted 5/4/2014 3:00:23 PM
How is everyone else's stream? My quality goes from good to bad and back again.

Excited for tonight?

Match Card

El Torito vs. Hornswoggle (WeeLC)
Alexander Rusev vs. R-Truth and Xavier Woods
Paige vs. Tamina Snuka (Divas Championship)
Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena (Steel Cage)
Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Jack Swagger
Big E vs. Bad News Barrett (Intercontinental Championship)
The Shield vs Evolution
Kane vs. Daniel Bryan (Extreme Rules match for WWE Championship)
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#2Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 3:02:13 PM
Just watched the first episode of Legends House and no flaws whatsoever on the PS4.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 3:03:13 PM
PS, Hell yeah im excited. Don't forget the first match is in roughly 28 mins or 730pm eastern time zone.

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 3:06:35 PM
I'm thinking it's just my wireless but this is the first live PPV on the xb1 version of the app so I was just wondering.
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#5Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 3:16:21 PM(edited)
Yeah could be. It ran like s*** on my Apple TV but PS4 thankfully no problems and I wouldn't lie to a fellow wrestling fan, even though I'm generally pro Sony, I'd tell you if it was borked.

When I first got the network, before Wrestlemania came out, it ran kinda crappy on the PS4 too, so might be a situation that works itself out for you. Im sure it will. I don't think its on your end especially if Netflix or Amazon run smooth for you, its most likely WWE side or MS side.

---
#6-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 3:18:36 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Yeah could be. It ran like s*** on my Apple TV but PS4 thankfully no problems and I wouldn't lie to a fellow wrestling fan, even though I'm generally pro Sony, I'd tell you if it was borked.

When I first got the network, before Wrestlemania came out, it ran kinda crappy on the PS4 too, so might be a situation that works itself out for you. Im sure it will. I don't think its on your end especially if Netflix or Amazon run smooth for you, its most likely WWE side or MS side.

It seems to be running better now. I have it on my ps3 and iPad so no big loss if it indeed does crap out on the One.

Also my body is so ready to watch Paige defend the divas title.
---
#7Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 3:27:32 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Laylow12 posted...

It seems to be running better now. I have it on my ps3 and iPad so no big loss if it indeed does crap out on the One.

Also my body is so ready to watch Paige defend the divas title.

That's good! I generally watch something beforehand on the network to sorta "prime" it I guess. Seems to be a good way to tell em, I'm here and I'm going to be streaming this s***, so get ready!

Yeah Paige is crazy good. I never watched NXT so I was genuinely shocked at who she was beating AJ like that.

---
#8TheFeralWarriorPosted 5/4/2014 3:32:19 PM
All I wanna see is Rusev whoop those two scrubs and Wyatt overcome the odds.
---
Follow the buzzards!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_R6vHUB4w
#9-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 3:36:02 PM
TheFeralWarrior posted...

Rusev is a frickin beast.
---
#10TheFeralWarriorPosted 5/4/2014 3:38:47 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
TheFeralWarrior posted...

Rusev is a frickin beast.

I have his theme as my ringtone. My GF rolls her eyes every time I get a phone call.
---
Follow the buzzards!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_R6vHUB4w