XB1 WWE app. "Extreme Rules 2014" thread.

#21-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 5:05:47 PM(edited)
Mmm love me some good promos.
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#22-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 5:23:53 PM
Love this RVD vs Cesaro. Yes so glad he won!
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#23Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 5:25:50 PM
This PPV is kicking ass!
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 5:29:35 PM
Lmao Putin!!
---
#25-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 5:35:59 PM
That was a dominant victory.
---
#260PTICSPosted 5/4/2014 6:13:04 PM
So far the stream has frozen up on me three times. All three times times during this Shield and Evo match. Video quality has been clear the whole time.

Did anyone get the achievement for watching the ppv live?
#27Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 6:24:18 PM
WOW WOW WOW
---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#28Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 6:25:06 PM
0PTICS posted...
So far the stream has frozen up on me three times. All three times times during this Shield and Evo match. Video quality has been clear the whole time.

Did anyone get the achievement for watching the ppv live?

What are you streaming from bro? Maybe try a different device if one is available.

---
#29KiLLaJaSin26Posted 5/4/2014 6:25:55 PM
Wrestling died with the attitude era. and nothing is good without chris jericho.
#30someone pleasePosted 5/4/2014 6:27:53 PM
My stream has not stopped once perfect HD quality.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18