XB1 WWE app. "Extreme Rules 2014" thread.

#310PTICSPosted 5/4/2014 6:28:52 PM
Laylow12 posted...
0PTICS posted...
So far the stream has frozen up on me three times. All three times times during this Shield and Evo match. Video quality has been clear the whole time.

Did anyone get the achievement for watching the ppv live?

What are you streaming from bro? Maybe try a different device if one is available.

Xbox One

Heres the thing, I've only had freezes and disconnects through the Xbox One. When I use the service through my iPad, I have no issues at all.
#32Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 6:29:33 PM
KiLLaJaSin26 posted...
Wrestling died with the attitude era. and nothing is good without chris jericho.

Some dude just dove off the top of the arena onto the level below. It's gotten much better since Linda McMahon lost her senate run. They went PG because her opponents were using the violence angle against her but now that shes done running, its returning to the crazy days.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#33Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 6:34:58 PM(edited)
0PTICS posted...
Laylow12 posted...
0PTICS posted...
So far the stream has frozen up on me three times. All three times times during this Shield and Evo match. Video quality has been clear the whole time.

What are you streaming from bro? Maybe try a different device if one is available.

Xbox One

Heres the thing, I've only had freezes and disconnects through the Xbox One. When I use the service through my iPad, I have no issues at all.

See, that's how my PS4 was during the first two weeks I had it before Wrestlemania. I was pissed off. My Apple TV has always been shaky. Ever since And including WrestleMania, the Network has run Flawlessy on my ps4. I'd venture to guess it may be initial growing pains with the network and Microsoft and it will improve in a couple weeks. The good thing is you can rewatch it anytime but I feel you, you want it to work LIVE.

EDIT: it runs flawlessly on my ipad as well so instead of using Apple TV app, I just ran it through ipad and set Apple TV to mirror ipad.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#34nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 6:33:53 PM
Go go gadget wwe.
WWE
For all the would be soap operas.
They are athletes,
Just not good ones.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#35-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 6:36:05 PM
I quit the app and rejoined earlier and haven't had a problem since.

Let's go Wyatt!!
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#36nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 6:38:07 PM
Rowdy roddy piper makes undertaker his scripted bit.
---
- Hentaidoji
#37nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 6:38:34 PM
Ch
---
- Hentaidoji
#380PTICSPosted 5/4/2014 6:40:16 PM
Laylow12 posted...
0PTICS posted...
Laylow12 posted...
0PTICS posted...

Xbox One

See, that's how my PS4 was during the first two weeks I had it before Wrestlemania. I was pissed off. My Apple TV has always been shaky. Ever since And including WrestleMania, the Network has run Flawlessy on my ps4. I'd venture to guess it may be initial growing pains with the network and Microsoft and it will improve in a couple weeks. The good thing is you can rewatch it anytime but I feel you, you want it to work LIVE.

EDIT: it runs flawlessly on my ipad as well so instead of using Apple TV app, I just ran it through ipad and set Apple TV to mirror ipad.

Were the streams at the same point? I noticed my X1 stream was actually 15-20 seconds behind my iPad stream.
#39nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 6:40:42 PM
Oh noes did hogan marry piper?
Cena feels left out.
---
- Hentaidoji
#40nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 6:41:34 PM
Sena?
---
- Hentaidoji