XB1 WWE app. "Extreme Rules 2014" thread.

#41nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 6:46:51 PM
Is there a love triangle in the "sport" right now?
Futbol = sport
Hockey = sport
Baseball = sport
Football = sport
Basketball = sport
Cricket = sport
Rugby = Sport
Golf = sport
WWE = soap opera
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#42Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 6:55:10 PM
0PTICS posted...
Laylow12 posted...
0PTICS posted...
Laylow12 posted...
0PTICS posted...
So far the stream has frozen up on me three times. All three times times during this Shield and Evo match. Video quality has been clear the whole time.

Did anyone get the achievement for watching the ppv live?

What are you streaming from bro? Maybe try a different device if one is available.

Xbox One

Heres the thing, I've only had freezes and disconnects through the Xbox One. When I use the service through my iPad, I have no issues at all.

See, that's how my PS4 was during the first two weeks I had it before Wrestlemania. I was pissed off. My Apple TV has always been shaky. Ever since And including WrestleMania, the Network has run Flawlessy on my ps4. I'd venture to guess it may be initial growing pains with the network and Microsoft and it will improve in a couple weeks. The good thing is you can rewatch it anytime but I feel you, you want it to work LIVE.

EDIT: it runs flawlessly on my ipad as well so instead of using Apple TV app, I just ran it through ipad and set Apple TV to mirror ipad.

Were the streams at the same point? I noticed my X1 stream was actually 15-20 seconds behind my iPad stream.

Same here. Ipad is behind PS4 the same amount.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#43-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 6:56:08 PM
You can fast forward with the rb to catch up to the live stream.

Cool cage match!
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#44nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 6:58:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#45-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 7:05:20 PM
Mmm Paige
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#46Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 7:14:37 PM
Cena getting smoked by kids now, Lol.
---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#47-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 7:17:01 PM
Main even time!
---
#48Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 7:21:54 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Main even time!

Word
---
#49Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 7:25:08 PM
nb003_99 posted...
Is there a love triangle in the "sport" right now?
Futbol = sport
Hockey = sport
Baseball = sport
Football = sport
Basketball = sport
Cricket = sport
Rugby = Sport
Golf = sport
WWE = soap opera

I love soap operas dude! I hope it isn't considered a sport, as it is sport entertainment. Oh, you were trying to be facetious? Didn't work.
#50Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 7:26:59 PM
I'm watching this where I am stationed on my PS4, my 12 year old is watching it on his PS4 in South Carolina. We are Facetiming, so I can see his excitement.

It's cool we only have to have one login, so I can see the things he is interested in and be a decent dad, even though I'm always gone.