XB1 WWE app. "Extreme Rules 2014" thread.

#51-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 6:38:18 PM
This match is sweet!
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#52Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 6:39:05 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
I'm watching this where I am stationed on my PS4, my 12 year old is watching it on his PS4 in South Carolina. We are Facetiming, so I can see his excitement.

It's cool we only have to have one login, so I can see the things he is interested in and be a decent dad, even though I'm always gone.

*Salute*

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#53Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 6:39:25 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
This match is sweet!

Omg YES
---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#54-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 6:43:18 PM
On fire!!!
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#55VladIIITepesPosted 5/4/2014 6:46:58 PM
Nice PPV, I Did enjoy it...question for the masses did you guys get the PPV achievement?
#56nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 6:47:34 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
nb003_99 posted...
Is there a love triangle in the "sport" right now?
Futbol = sport
Hockey = sport
Baseball = sport
Football = sport
Basketball = sport
Cricket = sport
Rugby = Sport
Golf = sport
WWE = soap opera

I love soap operas dude! I hope it isn't considered a sport, as it is sport entertainment. Oh, you were trying to be facetious? Didn't work.

Not taking away from the entertainers,
But they are not atheletes when you know the outcome.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#57Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 6:52:54 PM
nb003_99 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
nb003_99 posted...
Is there a love triangle in the "sport" right now?
Futbol = sport
Hockey = sport
Baseball = sport
Football = sport
Basketball = sport
Cricket = sport
Rugby = Sport
Golf = sport
WWE = soap opera

I love soap operas dude! I hope it isn't considered a sport, as it is sport entertainment. Oh, you were trying to be facetious? Didn't work.

Not taking away from the entertainers,
But they are not atheletes when you know the outcome.

These guys are athletes, I'm not a fan of wrestling but my kid is. They out a lot of riggers on their bodies and it takes hand eye coordination to do the things they do. They are athletes, but wrestling is not a sport, you are correct there.
#58Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 6:53:50 PM
Should have also said, ballet dancers are athletes and they know the outcome. In my opinion, but we all have differing opinions, that's what's great about it.
#59Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 6:54:42 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
I'm watching this where I am stationed on my PS4, my 12 year old is watching it on his PS4 in South Carolina. We are Facetiming, so I can see his excitement.

It's cool we only have to have one login, so I can see the things he is interested in and be a decent dad, even though I'm always gone.

*Salute*

Thanks, bud. Do you watch the app, or have kids that watch it? What do you think of it?
#60Laylow12Posted 5/4/2014 7:03:58 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...

*Salute*

Thanks, bud. Do you watch the app, or have kids that watch it? What do you think of it?

My wife and I are fans and we attend any show that comes to Michigan. We have the app and enjoy the heck outta it. As for the salute, I'm a service connected disabled vet with two wars under my belt as an MP, POW. guard. If you ever need any help with Veterans Issues, PM me. I've been through all sorts of things and can help you.

---