XB1 WWE app. "Extreme Rules 2014" thread.

#61Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 7:29:04 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
I'm watching this where I am stationed on my PS4, my 12 year old is watching it on his PS4 in South Carolina. We are Facetiming, so I can see his excitement.

It's cool we only have to have one login, so I can see the things he is interested in and be a decent dad, even though I'm always gone.

*Salute*

Thanks, bud. Do you watch the app, or have kids that watch it? What do you think of it?

My wife and I are fans and we attend any show that comes to Michigan. We have the app and enjoy the heck outta it. As for the salute, I'm a service connected disabled vet with two wars under my belt as an MP, POW. guard. If you ever need any help with Veterans Issues, PM me. I've been through all sorts of things and can help you.

Appreciate, 14 years so far in the Corps. Tanks for your service. I'm also a VFW.

Yeah the app is pretty cool, my son enjoys the top lists they come up with and he can vote on it. He is a sporty kid and their are worse things to watch on television, so I like that he takes an interest in it.
#62blingbling078Posted 5/5/2014 11:18:53 AM
almost flawless. crashed once with a video error right before the end of cena/wyatt
#63-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 11:29:15 AM
See how the WWE brings people together? Extreme Rules was great! Too bad I have to miss RAW tonight, damn Magic The Gathering and I'm missing 24. Fml.
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#64MrRoamPosted 5/5/2014 11:33:17 AM
YES!
---
Mave
#65j2cc45Posted 5/5/2014 11:50:57 AM
just giving everyone one a heads up in here on the pro wrestling board they have topic for ppv, raw etc if you want to join a bigger one down the road.
---
gt: thebullseye83 psn: bullseye83 Wii U fc : Bullseye