Give me Manhunt 3

#1SiriusSternFanPosted 5/4/2014 9:36:27 PM
'Nuff said
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#2elbarto1Posted 5/4/2014 9:43:07 PM
But keep it depraved as ****!
No censor filter.

I remember being hyped to find a modded PS2 version of mh2 that removed the filter added to get a M rating instead of an AO.
...the game still sucked.

I think there's a modded PSP iso as well.

But yeah, I'd be interested in a next gen version where you're a sick madman doing nasty ish to people.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#3RosoPosted 5/5/2014 12:05:10 AM
Would love to see another entrance in this series, but I want R* to make Bully 2 first.
---
'We piss anywhere, man.'
#4aszsithPosted 5/5/2014 12:06:44 AM
I have a feeling that this would be too heavily censored in the HD era. But I would love a new entry in the series.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#5JoeSkeletorPosted 5/5/2014 12:17:10 AM
Xbox One will win with a murder simulater in fact lets just make a kameo game all about snuffing out elementals jesus christ can we get back to not slitting someones throat. Maybe Australia isnt in the wrong why do we need the extreme maybe the screwed up masacres are the result of videogames.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#6necro00Posted 5/5/2014 12:22:20 AM
First day buy.love manhunt
#7necro00Posted 5/5/2014 12:31:59 AM
joeskeletor posted...
Xbox One will win with a murder simulater in fact lets just make a kameo game all about snuffing out elementals jesus christ can we get back to not slitting someones throat. Maybe Australia isnt in the wrong why do we need the extreme maybe the screwed up masacres are the result of videogames.

go cry some more.
#8SiriusSternFan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 7:44:51 AM
I bought and played Manhunt 2 when it came out; it was NOT horrible, However, Manhunt 1 was so amazing that you're just not going to top it. But even if another sequel came out, I'd still buy it, sight unseen.

Likewise with a sequel to Bully. THAT game was a real gem; a great, memorable game.
---
#9PackersXLVPosted 5/5/2014 7:57:34 AM
Ya like this is a great idea let's give these demented kids more ideas how to kill like in a game like manhunt great idea.
#10SiriusSternFan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 9:53:15 AM
I played the game extensively when it originally came out; likewise with all of the Tenchu games...yet I never killed anyone. I was intelligent enough to understand that it was a VIDEO GAME, and not reality.

The majority of video games out there involve "killing" opponents; usually it's with a hand gun or an automatic weapon. There's that game out there that's kind of catching on with the children...what is it called? Oh yes, "Call of Duty". I'm sure that no one is inspired to kill anyone from playing THAT game.

I wonder what video game inspired Jeffery Dahmer to kill and eat his victims? Maybe it was YAR'S REVENGE? Or maybe EXCITE BIKE for the NES? I heard that the Son of Sam was inspired by Pong.

What a moron...
---