Give me Manhunt 3

#11necro00Posted 5/5/2014 10:10:01 AM
PackersXLV posted...
Ya like this is a great idea let's give these demented kids more ideas how to kill like in a game like manhunt great idea.

like they can't watch a movie like a Serbian film or any other indie horror movie with way worse ideas and methods get over it
#12Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 5/5/2014 10:11:26 AM
SiriusSternFan posted...
I wonder what video game inspired Jeffery Dahmer to kill and eat his victims? Maybe it was YAR'S REVENGE? Or maybe EXCITE BIKE for the NES?

My money is on Pac-Man. lol.

Seriously, though, the only way I would buy a Manhunt 3 is if it is uncensored. Manhunt 2 would have been great if it weren't for that damn censor filter with the executions.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#13SiriusSternFan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 10:35:01 AM
I've heard this "censor" thing before with that game. MOST people, merely because of the news concerning it being censored, never bought it. No, it's not as good as the first, but the censorship thing wasn't that bad. Anyone with a good imagination could figure out what was happening. For me, it didn't ruin the game.

For those who never played it, give it a chance.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#14aheroafakePosted 5/5/2014 12:53:16 PM
Manhunt was freaking awesome. Everything about the game was fresh, the atmosphere, setting, premise, etc. I didn't like Manhunt 2 nearly as much though. I wish they would've kept it like a film snuff game, that made the first one much more interesting and satisfying.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#15SiriusSternFan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 5:25:12 PM
Next to the Tenchu games, this is the best stealth game I've ever played. The Tom Clancy games don't even come close to Manhunt; guns do not even appear into very deep into the game. Any fan of the stealth genre should check Manhunt out, and it is a shame that a Manhunt-quality game hasn't appeared on any of the current systems. Likewise with Tenchu.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#16Ma1iciousGnom3Posted 5/7/2014 8:55:02 PM
To this day I've never played a game with as dark of a vibe as Manhunt. I'd like to revisit that. Can't imagine it could even stay M with modern graphics though.
#17Apex-PlayerPosted 5/7/2014 8:59:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18youngskillzPosted 5/7/2014 9:31:47 PM
with console visuals this gen, manhunt 3 could be very gory an quite awesome.

rockstar should take advantage an create a truely sick but beautiful looking game.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#19I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 5/7/2014 9:38:11 PM
Oh James Earl Cash, I miss you.

I wonder what they could do with the Kinect to make it creepier.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#20eAsy_mAc187Posted 5/7/2014 9:38:45 PM
Manhunt 1 remake *cough* HD gore woo!
---
GT: eAsy mAc187