Best headset for XB1 under $150?

#1TheMove2Posted 5/4/2014 9:20:53 PM
I returned my ps4 and also had the gold wireless headset. The headset was best bang for my buck head phones I ever tried. Loved the headphones not so much the PS4.

Got a XB1 and now looking for a good set of headphones. Wanted to ask the forums.

I've been a pc gamer for the last 12 years so I never owned a pair of Turtle Beach.
#2CapwnDPosted 5/4/2014 9:38:36 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69150653
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#3Garfield64Posted 5/4/2014 9:41:13 PM
TheMove2 posted...
I returned my ps4 and also had the gold wireless headset. The headset was best bang for my buck head phones I ever tried. Loved the headphones not so much the PS4.

Got a XB1 and now looking for a good set of headphones. Wanted to ask the forums.

I've been a pc gamer for the last 12 years so I never owned a pair of Turtle Beach.

Should of waited a month. PS4 E3 is going to be insane and make a eruption of PS4 sales occur and make their value sky rocket. Could of got a lot more for it at that moment.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#4TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 10:39:11 PM
PS4 is a good system and the ds4 is allot better than the ps3 controller. But I prefer the XB1 controller and I am PC gamer but console I am a Xbox guy. I prefer Forza and Halo to Sony exclusives.

Just me.
#5PoweredMilkManPosted 5/4/2014 10:40:50 PM
You should be able to use that headset on the x1 correct? Just plug it in?
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#6ALegendaryNoobPosted 5/5/2014 1:46:17 AM
From what I have heard, the Xbox brand gaming headset for the X1 is actually really good for its price. $70 I believe.

Personally, I bought the Polk Audio 4 Shots and really like them, they are very durable and comfortable, I'd have to say they are the best built headset I've ever owned plus you can use them on your phone, computer, MP3 player, etc... But they had a couple draw backs when they first came out. a poor microphone and no voice feedback. Although they fixed the mic problem by sending everyone that bought one a new cord with a mic boon on it, which works quite well actually. There still isn't any voice feedback, which for me kinda ruins using them for me.. But they are on the higher end for cost though, I believe I paid around $160 for it. Just my input :)
---
FC:2509-2496-6623 IGN:Robbie TSV:0860 GT:A LegendaryNoob
#7elbarto1Posted 5/5/2014 2:33:19 AM
Why do so many people recommend overpriced STEREO headphones?

If you're going to invest why not get surround capable kinds?

$70 - $100 for stereo headset and a mic is a joke. You can buy the cheapest 3rd party equivalent for $20.

But directional surround will blow your mind! if you've never heard an enemy coming up behind you only to spin around and get the kill you need to buy a 5.1 headset.

I wouldn't wipe my ass with stereo.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY