will titanfall or battlefield 4 or EA do anything to come close to what COD AW i

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. will titanfall or battlefield 4 or EA do anything to come close to what COD AW i
1 year ago#1
has to offer. it seems all the buzz and hype this holiday is now COD AW. it will be the top game. so what will titanfall and bf4 or ea do now. or do they no care and titanfall was a one hit wonder.
1 year ago#2
Why what does CoD AW bring new to the table?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
1 year ago#3
Neither Titanfall nor Battlefield will even be bothering to compete for any hype this holiday. The most they will doing is selling some DLC or game of the year editions.

Not sure why anybody gets hyped for COD til they actually get some MP info. Even then it takes a month of actually playing to really dig in and figure out if the formula they delivered actually works.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
1 year ago#4
English please TC
---
*~Waiting For~* Borderlands PreSequel, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, Sacred 3, The Division, Watchdogs and many more.
1 year ago#5
Geist posted...

---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
1 year ago#6
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Geist posted...

---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
1 year ago#7
Cod will just be the same. They will rename all the perks and killstreaks to make the fans think its something new.
1 year ago#8
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Geist posted...

so far nothing, they've only show us the single player component literally nobody cares about, so far
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
1 year ago#9
-FryShakeWad- posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Geist posted...

Probably $150 million in advertising minimum.

Why else would it be being rammed down our throats every 2 seconds. But seriously this is probably Activisions last shot for a decent COD game before the hardcore fan-base trails off with disinterest and disappointment.

No pressure sledgehammer games, I'm sure the guns pointed at the back of your heads are improving productivity.
---
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo
1 year ago#10
shads3055 posted...
has to offer. it seems all the buzz and hype this holiday is now COD AW. it will be the top game. so what will titanfall and bf4 or ea do now. or do they no care and titanfall was a one hit wonder.

I am no English teacher but I think you use way too many periods.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. will titanfall or battlefield 4 or EA do anything to come close to what COD AW i

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived