will titanfall or battlefield 4 or EA do anything to come close to what COD AW i

#11BeasthuntPosted 5/7/2014 7:35:23 PM
Another one who thinks a game is great based off of cinematic a trailer.

Let me guess. GOTY for you already, TC. It never ceases to amuse me that people think an unreleased game will do anything right. The game could be absolute trash and you are asking what other games can do to hold up to it.

Kids these days.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#12QuBixPosted 5/7/2014 7:39:35 PM
g7g7g7g7 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Geist posted...
Why what does CoD AW bring new to the table?

Probably $150 million in advertising minimum.

Why else would it be being rammed down our throats every 2 seconds. But seriously this is probably Activisions last shot for a decent COD game before the hardcore fan-base trails off with disinterest and disappointment.

No pressure sledgehammer games, I'm sure the guns pointed at the back of your heads are improving productivity.

Activision's last chance.....right "sigh" ....every single year the haters say this is the last year or else. Face it, COD is staying for a bit longer and AW looks amazing. Also people care for sp in COD....COD4 had amazing single player.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#13squidney2k1Posted 5/7/2014 10:10:34 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Geist posted...

---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
Yes, I bought a Wii U, and I still don't know why.
#14VirobotPosted 5/7/2014 10:12:16 PM
squidney2k1 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Geist posted...

---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#15CKnightPosted 5/7/2014 10:19:57 PM
Virobot posted...
squidney2k1 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Geist posted...

Well it pretty much secures Battlefield as the only choice for a pure modern mp shooter. It brought that to the table so far.

Aside from that who knows.

It's funny though that some people expect other games to compete with CoD. Love or hate it, it's a juggernaut and everyone recognizes that.

MS even makes deals with them.

And the last company to give it a real challenge was EA with Medal of Honor and Battlefield.

The dumbest post I've seen was some kid posting Activision just made CoD: Your going down Titanfall.

As if Titanfall was every supposed to compete with CoD. Titanfall won't compete with Halo either.
#16eAsy_mAc187Posted 5/7/2014 11:00:03 PM
shads3055 posted...
has to offer. it seems all the buzz and hype this holiday is now COD AW. it will be the top game. so what will titanfall and bf4 or ea do now. or do they no care and titanfall was a one hit wonder.

Haha your life must suck.
COD is terrible.
---
GT: eAsy mAc187
#17Robin_MaskPosted 5/7/2014 11:07:53 PM
Actually, what did BF4 bring to the table that is worth talking about?

Is that levolution crap even used a lot?
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#18Wii_TruthPosted 5/7/2014 11:29:39 PM
Geist posted...

Wall climbing and floaty jumps, obviously!
#19ObtikPosted 5/8/2014 5:31:12 AM
Robin_Mask posted...

Yes. It also has 64 player multiplayer in an open world type setting. Really standard stuff right
#20Robin_MaskPosted 5/8/2014 7:49:10 AM
Obtik posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Yes. It also has 64 player multiplayer in an open world type setting. Really standard stuff right

I've played BF2 on PC for a year back in its heyday, so yeah, pretty regular to me.

So that's it? That's the only thing to rave about?
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero