• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one Honestly thread (with poll)

User Info: brownmyster

brownmyster
2 years ago#21
MasterSword546 posted...
I own PS4 and Wii U. Returned my Xbone after a a couple weeks. I hated it.

Then why you here?

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
2 years ago#22
I own an Xbox One and a Wii U. I will eventually own a PS4. Consoles have always provided me with entertainment.

I don't hate any console because it is stupid to hate on an inanimate piece of plastic.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego

User Info: Horridhal

Horridhal
2 years ago#23
Own both.

X1 is a meh console and deserves the flak it gets. If it hadn't we would still have DRM.
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
2 years ago#24
I own both and I enjoy them equally I could never see myself missing out games cause I had brand loyalty.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
2 years ago#25
I've been with MS from the beginning...from the OG Big Duke controller... to the 360 ..and now the xbox one...

I can honestly say that the first two they were treating us special, and doing things for us to make us feel privileged

I can honestly say that since the Kinect...MS has focused their attention to a casual market...and all but dropped the Hardcore market...the one that made them so successful...

I can honestly say they failed at trying to capture the casual market, and they are now trying to convince the hardcore that this is the console for them...

I can honestly say that they put their goals ahead of the consumers demands, and are paying for it dearly now.

Everybody who owns an xbox one should be getting HD-DVD type feelings now.
WU-TANG vs BF4
http://youtu.be/TVmvMvJ67zo

User Info: Xx_King_Beef_xX

Xx_King_Beef_xX
2 years ago#26
I own an Xbox One and love it. I will also be getting a PS4 in about 9 months, so I don't really care if multiplatform games are going to be better on PS4, because I will just buy them on that.

I don't discriminate when it comes to consoles. As long as it serves it's purpose and provides me with entertainment, then I am happy. I don't see myself every buying a Wii U, though.
I have to return some videotapes.

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
2 years ago#27
I can hMRL3G3ND posted...
I've been with MS from the beginning...from the OG Big controller... to the 360 ..and now the xbox one...

I can honestly say that the first two they were treating us special, and doing things for us to make us feel privileged

I can honestly say that since the Kinect...MS has focused their attention to a casual market...and all but dropped the Hardcore market...the one that made them so successful...

I can honestly say they failed at trying to capture the casual market, and they are now trying to convince the hardcore that this is the console for them...

I can honestly say that they put their goals ahead of the consumers demands, and are paying for it dearly now.

Everybody who owns an xbox one should be getting HD-DVD type feelings now.

Lol please explain why I should feel that way with this console is selling great and has some awesome conent coming with E3 around the corner. I can honestly say this has to be the dumbest thing I read all day.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: mrpic

mrpic
2 years ago#28
nice to see some honest oppinions

User Info: HardcoreFtw

HardcoreFtw
2 years ago#29
Xbox One is a fine console not much to say.

I can understand the hate for Xbox One here but the level of hate Xbox One is getting is unjustified and stupid. I feel sorry for those who are here in this forum to try and have a positive topic or actually talk about games only to have haters and trolls invade nearly if not every topic in this forum
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.

User Info: CharadeSmith

CharadeSmith
2 years ago#30
I don't hate MS. But i hate XB1 cause it's a terribly overpriced console with no games whatsoever.
i5 3750k + 7870 OC + 8GB RAM and PS3 + PS4
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one Honestly thread (with poll)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived