Xbox one Honestly thread (with poll)

#21brownmysterPosted 5/5/2014 8:22:11 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
I own PS4 and Wii U. Returned my Xbone after a a couple weeks. I hated it.

Then why you here?
#22regsantotomasPosted 5/5/2014 10:23:53 AM
I own an Xbox One and a Wii U. I will eventually own a PS4. Consoles have always provided me with entertainment.

I don't hate any console because it is stupid to hate on an inanimate piece of plastic.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#23HorridhalPosted 5/5/2014 10:27:57 AM
Own both.

X1 is a meh console and deserves the flak it gets. If it hadn't we would still have DRM.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#24GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/5/2014 11:01:03 AM
I own both and I enjoy them equally I could never see myself missing out games cause I had brand loyalty.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#25MRL3G3NDPosted 5/5/2014 11:03:09 AM
I've been with MS from the beginning...from the OG Big Duke controller... to the 360 ..and now the xbox one...

I can honestly say that the first two they were treating us special, and doing things for us to make us feel privileged

I can honestly say that since the Kinect...MS has focused their attention to a casual market...and all but dropped the Hardcore market...the one that made them so successful...

I can honestly say they failed at trying to capture the casual market, and they are now trying to convince the hardcore that this is the console for them...

I can honestly say that they put their goals ahead of the consumers demands, and are paying for it dearly now.

Everybody who owns an xbox one should be getting HD-DVD type feelings now.
---
WU-TANG vs BF4
http://youtu.be/TVmvMvJ67zo
#26Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 5/5/2014 11:20:15 AM
I own an Xbox One and love it. I will also be getting a PS4 in about 9 months, so I don't really care if multiplatform games are going to be better on PS4, because I will just buy them on that.

I don't discriminate when it comes to consoles. As long as it serves it's purpose and provides me with entertainment, then I am happy. I don't see myself every buying a Wii U, though.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#27GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/5/2014 11:22:52 AM
I can hMRL3G3ND posted...
I've been with MS from the beginning...from the OG Big controller... to the 360 ..and now the xbox one...

I can honestly say that the first two they were treating us special, and doing things for us to make us feel privileged

I can honestly say that since the Kinect...MS has focused their attention to a casual market...and all but dropped the Hardcore market...the one that made them so successful...

I can honestly say they failed at trying to capture the casual market, and they are now trying to convince the hardcore that this is the console for them...

I can honestly say that they put their goals ahead of the consumers demands, and are paying for it dearly now.

Everybody who owns an xbox one should be getting HD-DVD type feelings now.

Lol please explain why I should feel that way with this console is selling great and has some awesome conent coming with E3 around the corner. I can honestly say this has to be the dumbest thing I read all day.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#28mrpic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 1:12:36 AM
nice to see some honest oppinions
#29HardcoreFtwPosted 5/6/2014 1:36:44 AM(edited)
Xbox One is a fine console not much to say.

I can understand the hate for Xbox One here but the level of hate Xbox One is getting is unjustified and stupid. I feel sorry for those who are here in this forum to try and have a positive topic or actually talk about games only to have haters and trolls invade nearly if not every topic in this forum
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
#30CharadeSmithPosted 5/6/2014 4:11:08 AM
I don't hate MS. But i hate XB1 cause it's a terribly overpriced console with no games whatsoever.
---
i5 3750k + 7870 OC + 8GB RAM and PS3 + PS4