PS4 outselling the Xbox One: Whats the big deal?

#1SupaflyGibsonPosted 5/5/2014 7:17:36 AM
I realize the PS4 is massively outselling the xbone right now…trolls bring that up every other post I read here. However the xbone is the still the fastest selling MS console and 3rd fastest selling console ever. Yes it is great that the PS4 is doing so well, but I'm sick of reading that xbox is dead in the water because of it. People fight an imaginary console war on here acting like only one victor can exist. As an xbone user, I am perfectly fine with the ps4 selling x times more than the xbox as long as ms keeps producing games that my friends and I will have fun playing together. So enough with these posts/topics about the xbone being "done" or every game released for it a failure because the ps4 is still outselling it, its simply troll-fodder.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#2BloatedSquirrelPosted 5/5/2014 7:19:17 AM
It's not going to stop. Just accept it.
---
"They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough."
FFXIV Character http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#3Tajaz2426Posted 5/5/2014 7:24:17 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
I realize the PS4 is massively outselling the xbone right now…trolls bring that up every other post I read here. However the xbone is the still the fastest selling MS console and 3rd fastest selling console ever. Yes it is great that the PS4 is doing so well, but I'm sick of reading that xbox is dead in the water because of it. People fight an imaginary console war on here acting like only one victor can exist. As an xbone user, I am perfectly fine with the ps4 selling x times more than the xbox as long as ms keeps producing games that my friends and I will have fun playing together. So enough with these posts/topics about the xbone being "done" or every game released for it a failure because the ps4 is still outselling it, its simply troll-fodder.

It comes up more, when you have attention seekers in this board that make topics like: "This is how the One will destroy the PS4" or "XBox Ones graphics are superior to the PS4's".

This types of topics will bring fan boys out in the masses. There shouldn't be flame bait and there shouldn't be trolling on a topic, but it happens unfortunately.
#4fon1988Posted 5/5/2014 7:25:35 AM
Atleast the One is not in the same boat as the Wii U.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#5X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 5/5/2014 7:28:55 AM
There are just as many if not more "Can't we all just get along?" topics as there are troll topics, and they're equally as bad. Pointing out the fact that there are so many trolls is just going to put the focus back on the same subjects.

If people really want the problem to go away, put the trolls on your ignore list and ignore trollbait altogether. Addressing it in any way, positive or negative, is only drawing more attention to it and fueling the fire.
---
We all give up eventually...
#6wake_me_420Posted 5/5/2014 7:28:57 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
I realize the PS4 is massively outselling the xbone right now…trolls bring that up every other post I read here. However the xbone is the still the fastest selling MS console and 3rd fastest selling console ever.

Do you realize the stats you posted that MS tries to use to counter them lagging in system sales to the final consumer are one of those cases where 'statistics can be used to prove anything'.

I'm shocked it is the fastest selling MS system. It beat out the 360 that was in shortage and difficult to find. My mind is blown.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#7hak145Posted 5/5/2014 7:53:14 AM
the ps4 is massively outselling the xbox one.
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#8kyncaniPosted 5/5/2014 7:56:29 AM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
It's not going to stop. Just accept it.

Unless something massive happen somewhere, QFT.
#9kyncaniPosted 5/5/2014 7:58:28 AM
fon1988 posted...
Atleast the One is not in the same boat as the Wii U.

Oh no you didn't !

... You mean the Wii U has also sold more units than the Xbox One ?
#10chaotix42Posted 5/5/2014 7:59:00 AM
hak145 posted...
the ps4 is massively outselling the xbox one.

Hey guys, let's repeat what the TC says, 1 sentence per post. My turn.

trolls bring that up every other post I read here
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland