Bill Gates: If new MS CEO Nadella wants to spin off Xbox biz, "I'm absolutely fo

#71slyman19Posted 5/5/2014 12:15:50 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
slyman19 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
slyman19 posted...
ParappaTheHATER posted...
I think Mario Kart and Smash Bros will have a thing or 2 to say to Xbone, like eat my dust and so long sucker

If a 3D Mario did absolutely nothing for it, I can't see those two doing anything big, especially when Smash will be on the 3DS.

You clearly have no idea of the number of units Mario Kart has moved in its many iterations.

Mario Kart Wii was actually one of the greatest selling games of all time.

Yeah, but Double Dash and 64 sold worse than their 3D counterparts. The Wii was a league of it's own. Nintendo consoles are back on the downward spiral that started with the SNES.

There was no 3DS or DS alternative to Mario Kart 64 and the game sold 10 million copies worldwide.

The Gamecube was Nintendo's worst selling console and the MK sales mirror that. (That game also happens to be my least favorite in the series.)

Unless Nintendo fails to advertise the new Mario Kart well, the game will move millions of (poorly named) Wii U consoles

The Gamecube sold almost double what the Wii U has done now in the same time frame. Will MK8 mirror the sales of the Wii U?
#72ILikesCheesePosted 5/5/2014 12:16:27 PM
slyman19 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
DENIAL is not just a river in South America to these Xbox Fans.

I really hope you weren't serious with that comment.

That line works better SPOKEN rather than TYPED.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#73slyman19Posted 5/5/2014 12:18:26 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
slyman19 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

I was referring to where you said the river was.
#74kyncaniPosted 5/5/2014 12:18:39 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
bob15x posted...
Wow man, like I'm gonna joke about my parent dying for some console war bullsh**, you Xbox fans are truly demented

actually my mother died of lung cancer because of smoking almost 20 years ago. and guess what, she got what she deserved.

Damn dude you a cold Mofo.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you bob15x, the average Microsoft defender / employee / Fanboy.

Lovely group of people who either work for or champion this company, no?

Truly, the Xbox One board at its finest, without a doubt.
#75bob15xPosted 5/5/2014 12:18:42 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
bob15x posted...
Wow man, like I'm gonna joke about my parent dying for some console war bullsh**, you Xbox fans are truly demented

actually my mother died of lung cancer because of smoking almost 20 years ago. and guess what, she got what she deserved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you bob15x, the average Microsoft defender / employee / Fanboy.

actually, ps4 is my main console. I hate Microsoft. But you keep believing that if it makes you sleep people at night.

and yes, it may seem cold but if someone continues to do something they know will kill them and do nothing at all to try and stop the addiction, why do they deserve any sympathy.

they don't.

I would rather spend my time helping those that want help and I have over and over and even been recognized for it.
#76jblaze2121Posted 5/5/2014 12:18:56 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
slyman19 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/415347/Nile-River
Doh!
---
PS Owner~IGN~jblaze~3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~GT~jblaze2121~PSN~jblaze2121-http://tinyurl.com/jblazepokemonz
#77DemonicChaosXXPosted 5/5/2014 12:22:51 PM
The hell would be a Xbox Spin-off?!
---
It's a point and click adventure where the only action is "use gun" on "man". - vidgameking84
#78vivalabuck92Posted 5/5/2014 12:26:15 PM
This topic is so darků

I just locked my car doors.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#79Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/5/2014 12:26:47 PM
kyncani posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
bob15x posted...

Truly, the Xbox One board at its finest, without a doubt.

what is irony.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
If marathons were easy, they'd be called your mom
#80RybalPosted 5/5/2014 1:05:19 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
slyman19 posted...
I think Mario Kart and Smash Bros will have a thing or 2 to say to Xbone, like eat my dust and so long sucker

If a 3D Mario did absolutely nothing for it, I can't see those two doing anything big, especially when Smash will be on the 3DS.

You clearly have no idea of the number of units Mario Kart has moved in its many iterations.

Mario Kart Wii was actually one of the greatest selling games of all time.

It was also on one of the top selling consoles of all time. The Wii U hasn't sold nearly as many units as the Wii had by the time that MK came out for that.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81