Will Xbox One total sales surpass Wii U total sales this year?

#1RedZarakiPosted 5/5/2014 9:42:18 AM
Will Xbox One total sales surpass Wii U total sales this year? - Results (98 votes)
Yes
55.1% (54 votes)
No
44.9% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Wii U has Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8 this year.
---
Wolf Baron
#2Laylow12Posted 5/5/2014 9:47:54 AM
People think the XBOX ONE is in second place when it's actually in third place behind PS4 and Wii-U and at the rate it's selling, it will remain there.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3BoomerHelllPosted 5/5/2014 9:48:14 AM
Yes, xbox is launching in more markets in September and have at least 3 exclusives planned this year. And this is before e3 2014 so more exclusives will be announced.
#4SuperSuikodenPosted 5/5/2014 9:56:55 AM(edited)
Yes, once it gets many exclusives.
---
Steam/Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me A Hero
3DS FC: 4699-7127-1486 NNID: CallMeAHero
#5Remi0327Posted 5/5/2014 10:10:50 AM
Doubt it, but I don't think it will lag more than 1mil behind. It'll probably be toe-to-toe up until the holiday season, then one will shoot the other in the chest with a rifle, so to speak.

Or bash the other one's head in with a Gamepad-esque device.

;D
---
My waifu thinks I'm the waifu. Love letters received from Raz, my waifu: 9 - never change, waifu. Never change.
3DS FC: 0834-1209-0204
#6kyncaniPosted 5/5/2014 10:25:33 AM
Wii U will probably get behind sometime this year.

Still voted no, of course ;)
#7jasomramirez666Posted 5/5/2014 10:29:55 AM
Nintendo has a new Mario Kart... That's gonna move some million units.

Wii-U is something most families would prefer.
#8MilesTeg420Posted 5/5/2014 10:46:04 AM
Unless Nintendo has some major changes/surprises in store, then yes it will.
#9aszsithPosted 5/5/2014 10:48:41 AM
New Mario Kart and Smash Bros. games aren't exactly news. When Nintendo announced the WiiU every gamer knew that mean new games in all the Nintendo series. They bought the console already for those exclusives most likely.

The WiiU has no potential to sell like the original Wii did. That got tons and tons of hype. Retirement homes and rehabilitation centers fell for the hype and bought them. But after the first few years no one turned them on anymore.

Both the WiiU and XBOne will continue to sell, but it is unlikely that Nintendo will be able to offer any real surprises which will move significant numbers of units.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#10plus1zeroPosted 5/5/2014 2:10:15 PM
jasomramirez666 posted...
Nintendo has a new Mario Kart... That's gonna move some million units.

Wii-U is something most families would prefer.

Oh yeah..millions. Just like super mario 3D world did..oh wait. Like the zelda bundle was gonna do! It's the same thing anytime there's a new Nintendo exclusive. Let me tell you something, you can have all the smash brothers and mario karts every month but when you don't advertise your product, and you simply add a letter to your extremely successful last gen console people are confused as to what the thing is. I've seen in person people say "wii u? Is that an add on for the wii? We don't need that."

I sold my wii u. I had so much hope the thing was gonna be good but it isn't. The x1 and ps4 are both infinitely better.

Thankfully the 3DS rules
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.