Will Xbox One total sales surpass Wii U total sales this year?

#11gohoanqPosted 5/5/2014 2:39:25 PM
The Wii U is going to sell a lot more once MK8 releases, and Smash Bros will do amazingly well too. We can't forget Nintendo has a high chance of surprising us with their E3 stream this year.. They can announce big titles for this year that will get people buying ... or they may not who knows. The XO has to win back peoples trust, which wont be easy to do. MS has to announce HUGE exclusives to pull themselves up from where they are now.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#12Remi0327Posted 5/5/2014 2:44:29 PM
Personally, I think that Nintendo's partnership with Best Buy to bring some of the E3 to every city (SM3DW demo station last year, SSBU this year) is a much better thing than having to travel someplace to possibly play it.

inb4whyupoor
---
My waifu thinks I'm the waifu. Love letters received from Raz, my waifu: 9 - never change, waifu. Never change.
3DS FC: 0834-1209-0204
#13teh1337gosuPosted 5/5/2014 3:01:24 PM
Wii U is 2 million ahead, and mk8 will give it a boost. No big xoneexclusive this year, Halois going to give it the big boost.
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#14godslayer1975Posted 5/5/2014 3:09:44 PM
jasomramirez666 posted...
Nintendo has a new Mario Kart... That's gonna move some million units.

Wii-U is something most families would prefer.

lol ya I don't think so , most people who wanted those games already bought the system and the few that did not will go pick it up but there is no way it is in the millions , plus the system is a joke spend $300 to play 2-3 games and at the rate they release them your getting the good games every 6-8 months and compared to the other systems that is laughable at best . Plus Mario is just constant remakes the only people who truly are fans are the one's that have nostalgia for them because most kids I know ( family friends , my friends that have kids ) they all want Xbox's or PlayStation's so Nintendo better figure stuff out because there Wii u is not like the Wii was , at least the kids all like that fugly 3ds so they make a killing of that.
---
Ps4 is the console of consoles and the x1 is good also but We Want Games .
#15godslayer1975Posted 5/5/2014 3:18:06 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
Wii U is 2 million ahead, and mk8 will give it a boost. No big xoneexclusive this year, Halois going to give it the big boost.

2 million and they had over a year head start so if you are going to compare then compare to the same time line so 9 months give or take the x1 has been out so now compare that to were the Wii u was at it's 9 month sales . plus I am sorry but Mario kart is not going to move millions because what moron would buy a system to play 1 exclusive every 8 months because they have no good 3rd part support . Also to the guy above the Wii u is not the family system this gen it actually is the ps4 now if you looked into the store survey records and did some investigating you would no most dads game now days so they want the best and what they will enjoy instead of buying consoles for everyone they make a choice on the whole and right now that points to the ps4 so they get that as a family console .
---
Ps4 is the console of consoles and the x1 is good also but We Want Games .
#16dray3214Posted 5/5/2014 3:25:22 PM
teh1337gosu posted...

no big exclusives?

halo, quantum break, and sunset overdrive. those are all in the top 5 or so biggest games for the rest of the year.