Keep losing Internet

#1natrapslivePosted 5/5/2014 10:11:00 AM
When streaming with Netflix of Amazon my xbone loses its connection to my home network. This happens only when streaming and must turn off/on to restore. I can play TF for hours without any problems. Suggestions....

Trolls stay under the bridge.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps
#2TrickyPonyPosted 5/5/2014 10:15:54 AM
I would use a wired connection whenever possible
#3heffley19Posted 5/5/2014 10:17:14 AM
natrapslive posted...
When streaming with Netflix of Amazon my xbone loses its connection to my home network. This happens only when streaming and must turn off/on to restore. I can play TF for hours without any problems. Suggestions....

Get better internet?
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
Twitch account name: Thatoffensiveguy
#4natrapslive(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 10:20:07 AM
heffley19 posted...
natrapslive posted...

Get better internet?

Internet is fine, im able to play TF non-stop while I have my 360 streaming in next room with problems.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps
#5GeistPosted 5/5/2014 10:20:28 AM
TrickyPony posted...

Yea, this 100% for all systems.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#6MuryoPosted 5/5/2014 10:34:58 AM
Deal with it.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#7Lilithian_VPosted 5/5/2014 10:40:05 AM
TrickyPony posted...

My suggestion too. Even over on the Sony and PC side I still insist on wired connections unless the device is meant to be mobile in nature, like a laptop or tablet.
If you're already using a hard wire or this doesn't improve anything, I suggest looking into your router/modem as it possible the issue is there and not your console.
---
PSN: Lilithian-V-
I think anyone who didn't experience gaming on the C64 back in the 80's shouldn't be allowed to professionally review games today. My opinion
#8Dack_LancerPosted 5/5/2014 10:49:05 AM
unlike sonys fail rate of wireless connection i would prefer you used the 5.0 ghz connection your xbox can pick up

i was using the 2.4ghz it wasnt good when people are on it streaming ect..

hd internet gaming and streaming should be done on 5.0 ghz connections mainly on dual band networks

then there is wired and keep in mine if your using old internet wires you need a cat 5e or cat 6 upgrade so it can push out the correct bandwidth
---
Pokemon Y : Nyc Spookz - 4613 7486-5591
F the hype