I hate how EA can't make a game with a decent launch but...

#1Hidan623Posted 5/5/2014 11:49:29 AM
I will still buy their games mainly because even when they are a mess they are somewhat fun to play. 60 bucks to buy a game is still cheaper than me trying to spend money to make a game like they make. And even if i tried i couldn't make even the garbage they make so all games in general not just EA games are good games to me haha. I don't have half the talent a game developer does nor the resources so I find 60 a small price to pay to play games that cost millions or whatever to make.

I heard games like COD and GTA cost in the millions to make even if i had the money i wouldn't make a games. If i had that much to begin with I wouldn't need to make a game lol then again I'm not a big business haha
#2GFaqsUser22Posted 5/5/2014 1:11:43 PM
This is why punctuation is important, kids. Without it, no one can tell what the hell you're trying to say.
#3SoulTrapperPosted 5/5/2014 1:17:28 PM
Hidan623 posted...
I will still buy their games, mainly because even when they are a mess, they are somewhat fun to play.
60 bucks to buy a game is still cheaper than me trying to spend money to make a game like they make.

And even if i tried I couldn't make even the garbage they make so all games in general not just EA games are good games to me haha.
I don't have half the talent a game developer does, nor the resources. So I find $60 a small price to pay to play games that cost millions or whatever to make.

I heard games like COD and GTA cost in the millions to make, even if i had the money I wouldn't make a games.
If I had that much to begin with, I wouldn't need to make a game lol
Then again I'm not a big business haha
#4BrusselsAffairPosted 5/5/2014 1:26:18 PM
Hidan623 posted...
60 bucks to buy a game is still cheaper than me trying to spend money to make a game like they make

This is the most ridiculous justification for buying a game at full price I have ever heard.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
#5BrusselsAffairPosted 5/5/2014 1:30:30 PM
Hidan623 posted...
I don't have half the talent a game developer does nor the resources so I find 60 a small price to pay to play games that cost millions or whatever to make.

Wow... a... are you serious?

I think he's being serious guys. ****ing hell I've heard some s*** on this site, but this takes the cake.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
#6NCPwnPosted 5/5/2014 2:04:07 PM
TLDR

I can't afford millions of dollars to make my own game, so I accept EA into my life.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst, The Last of Us
#7ALegendaryNoobPosted 5/5/2014 7:16:28 PM
Despite EA's track record, they do still publish a lot of good games...
---
FC:2509-2496-6623 IGN:Robbie TSV:0860 GT:A LegendaryNoob
#8ArsenicSteelPosted 5/5/2014 7:27:57 PM
I heard games like COD and GTA cost in the millions to make even if i had the money i wouldn't make a games. If i had that much to begin with I wouldn't need to make a game lol then again I'm not a big business haha

You don't need millions to start.
Learning code syntax(coding punctuation(really important)) and getting free game engines like MUGEN can help.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#9leatheljPosted 5/5/2014 7:37:04 PM
ALegendaryNoob posted...
Despite EA's track record, they do still publish a lot of good games...

So true
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#10Tyronelio1Posted 5/5/2014 8:02:09 PM
Ea doesn't make games, is it too hard for people to understand that crap game/launch = crap devolopers?
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.