call of duty:AW "lead platform not xbone, ps4 will be the definitive version"

#11gohoanqPosted 5/5/2014 2:41:38 PM
Either way I got Ghosts on PS4 so I'm getting AW on XO. I have it preordered for it already. I'm hoping the community is a little.. just a little.. bit better on the Xbox One. xD
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#12krillensPosted 5/5/2014 2:44:25 PM
1) definitive version is PC

2) the game will suck
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#13quincy2000aPosted 5/5/2014 3:23:10 PM
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well unless they intentionally make the PS4 version worse or the same as XB1, then it will be better. The system is more powerful, so the game should look and run better. Why are people still surprised by this?

This.

And I'll be getting it on my PS4 not my X1.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
And, yes, I visit Eurogamer's Digital Foundry for X1/PS4 comparisons.
#14kcypher2000Posted 5/5/2014 3:38:22 PM
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well unless they intentionally make the PS4 version worse or the same as XB1, then it will be better. The system is more powerful, so the game should look and run better. Why are people still surprised by this?

Then why cant the ps4 run ghosts at 60fps still? Oh wait fps doesnt matter then right?

Power of the cell!
#15SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/5/2014 3:39:22 PM
ZAKDUDE posted...

Dude where were you all of last gen, under a rock?
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#16chubbychaserPosted 5/5/2014 4:30:22 PM
hardware wise PS4 is way superior than xbone. So its not a surprise here.

Unless microsoft pay money to tone down PS4 version of multiplats to xbone level, PS4 will always have the definitive version of all multiplat console games.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#17billOriley(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 4:48:32 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...

Then why cant the ps4 run ghosts at 60fps still? Oh wait fps doesnt matter then right?

Power of the cell!

ghost actually runs higher than 60fps frequently on the ps4......
#18LEGEND_725Posted 5/5/2014 5:06:17 PM
Xbox One

Better controller for FPS gaming
Better online service with Microsoft Azure Servers

vs

Minor possible resolution difference that you can't even notice.

Oh and the PC will have the "definitive" version btw.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#19ExempliGratiaPosted 5/5/2014 5:12:10 PM
Oh boy we are going to see these topics until someone comes out and says both games run either the same or different. COD is crap btw.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#20kcypher2000Posted 5/5/2014 5:18:42 PM
billOriley posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...

Power of the cell!

ghost actually runs higher than 60fps frequently on the ps4......

By higher you mean lower. Because you know its been tested. Look up digital foundry. You are confused and ignorant basing your lack of info on the ps4 version pre 1080p patch.

DF did an analyis after the patch and its still lower. You are welcome for the free educational lesson.