call of duty:AW "lead platform not xbone, ps4 will be the definitive version"

#41Rakuen33Posted 5/5/2014 8:06:14 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well unless they intentionally make the PS4 version worse or the same as XB1, then it will be better. The system is more powerful, so the game should look and run better. Why are people still surprised by this?

Then why cant the ps4 run ghosts at 60fps still? Oh wait fps doesnt matter then right?

Power of the cell!

Stop fanboying.

Everything you've said is wrong. You're quite ignorant.

1) PS4 DOES run at 60fps
2) PS4 DOES NOT use the expensive cell which caused the PS3's price to be high.
#42Rakuen33Posted 5/5/2014 8:09:01 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
yawn blah blah resolution that 90% of the population could barely tell apart and ignoring the inferior ps4 controller and the fact that microsofts dedicated servers curb stomp anything ps4 has WHICH IS WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS.

man ps4 fanboys getting desperate.

You're using dedicated servers as your argument? You're ignorant of anything "tech-y", kid. Damage Control at its finest.
#43LEGEND_725Posted 5/5/2014 8:15:08 PM
Rakuen33 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
yawn blah blah resolution that 90% of the population could barely tell apart and ignoring the inferior ps4 controller and the fact that microsofts dedicated servers curb stomp anything ps4 has WHICH IS WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS.

You're using dedicated servers as your argument? You're ignorant of anything "tech-y", kid. Damage Control at its finest.

Cool have fun getting trashed by the host on PS4 but.... Resolution!!!
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#44Rakuen33Posted 5/5/2014 8:19:40 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

LOL. Fanboy^
#453DiPadMini6GPosted 5/5/2014 8:20:58 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...

Ultimate peasant detected
#46Rakuen33Posted 5/5/2014 8:22:52 PM
3DiPadMini6G posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Ultimate peasant detected

He's a known xbot. Check any other threads which claim factual information about the advantages the PS4 has over the Xbone. You'll see he's just damage control.
#47Wolverine24708Posted 5/5/2014 8:24:00 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Legend idk if you're in your mid to young teens, but lemme help you out. When you talk you sound incredibly stupid. As if your sig wasn't enough of a sign of a huge dbag, you should probably never post on the internet again until you realize that everything I just said was the cold hard truth. Have a good day
#48thisranksPosted 5/5/2014 9:04:01 PM
You know after all the XBots calling the PS3 inferior last gen i am enjoying them getting their come-uppance this gen.

And timed content on any console is BS ... forcing gamers to have your console in order to play it now can kiss my ass. There's only two issues i've ever had with MS and they fixed one when they figured out the RRoD problem.

The other is the sickening amount of timed content. No, not because of rival consoles either. Because they are keeping people who want to play it from doing so unless you own their console. Being forced to do something in order to enjoy myself simply isn't cool ... anyone who is ok with timed content is more than likely an individual who is stuck so far up the rear end of that specific company you can't tell where the company ends and they begin, i.e. a real fanboy.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, Yui Kotogawa, Kaori Kanzaki, and Himari Noihara FTW
#49josh924Posted 5/5/2014 9:07:41 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well unless they intentionally make the PS4 version worse or the same as XB1, then it will be better. The system is more powerful, so the game should look and run better. Why are people still surprised by this?

Then why cant the ps4 run ghosts at 60fps still? Oh wait fps doesnt matter then right?

Power of the cell!

Power of the cell? That's so 2006. Don't you know its all about the "supercharged PC architecture"?
---
Troll logic; posting positive news about the XB1 is called "reassurance", whereas posting negative news is considered "being honest".
#50DarthUchiha91Posted 5/5/2014 9:09:49 PM
Resident evil 7 and shaq fu 2 will run better on the ps4 too! Lololololol

#SonyIlluminati
#Pony4life
---
You can find me in da club, bottle full of bub, man I got that X-1, if you into playing wit scrubs
- 50 cent