call of duty:AW "lead platform not xbone, ps4 will be the definitive version"

#51LEGEND_725Posted 5/5/2014 8:19:40 PM
Wolverine24708 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
yawn blah blah resolution that 90% of the population could barely tell apart and ignoring the inferior ps4 controller and the fact that microsofts dedicated servers curb stomp anything ps4 has WHICH IS WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS.

man ps4 fanboys getting desperate.

You're using dedicated servers as your argument? You're ignorant of anything "tech-y", kid. Damage Control at its finest.

Cool have fun getting trashed by the host on PS4 but.... Resolution!!!

Legend idk if you're in your mid to young teens, but lemme help you out. When you talk you sound incredibly stupid. As if your sig wasn't enough of a sign of a huge dbag, you should probably never post on the internet again until you realize that everything I just said was the cold hard truth. Have a good day

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#52Shinobi120Posted 5/5/2014 8:52:23 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well unless they intentionally make the PS4 version worse or the same as XB1, then it will be better. The system is more powerful, so the game should look and run better. Why are people still surprised by this?

Then why cant the ps4 run ghosts at 60fps still? Oh wait fps doesnt matter then right?

Power of the cell!

There are plenty of articles that states that COD: Ghosts on PS4 has more than 60 FPS. And there's no cell processor on PS4, either.

You're just making a complete fool out of yourself. Stop.
#53AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/5/2014 8:56:49 PM
Wow, Kcypher really crawled out of here with his tail between his legs, lol.

I guess his bashing was ignorant and uninformed;)
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#54fanboymaycryPosted 5/5/2014 9:00:24 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
bob15x posted...
billOriley posted...
http://gamingbolt.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-lead-platform-not-xbox-one-ps4-will-be-definitive-console-version-insider

why do people keep listening to that so called insider that is not an insider and has been wrong so many times.

Because these guys are here to needle the **** out of you dude. and you keep letting them. They latch onto even potentially negative news and run here to slap you in the face with it.

I really try not to let it bother me anymore - there's still not a lot of room for decent XB1 discussion here, but these gentlemen (and their many alts) are relentless.

They're like the Terminator - They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you - and the XB1 - are dead.

skynet, that's called seeing the "fanboy" for what it is. xbone seems to have zero room for legitimate discussion on its own dedicated board.

the fanboys seem to have festered here and there's a trolling epidemic as a result.
#55archibald3Posted 5/5/2014 9:04:25 PM
You`re all making complete fools of yourselves. If the ps4 is your thing go to the ps4 board and drool all over it. Doing it over here doesn`t make you look superior - it makes you look like rabid fanboys just as ridiculous as the "xbots" you`re attempting to lord over.

You can accuse all these Xbox fans of anything you want but if you dont even own a console and your hanging around its message mocking it and its fans you ultimately are the ones taking the cake for foolish fanboyism.
#56josh924Posted 5/5/2014 9:22:21 PM
archibald3 posted...
You`re all making complete fools of yourselves. If the ps4 is your thing go to the ps4 board and drool all over it. Doing it over here doesn`t make you look superior - it makes you look like rabid fanboys just as ridiculous as the "xbots" you`re attempting to lord over.

You can accuse all these Xbox fans of anything you want but if you dont even own a console and your hanging around its message mocking it and its fans you ultimately are the ones taking the cake for foolish fanboyism.

They're just insecure. I think of it like this; a guy (Sony fanboys) has a girlfriend (non-fanboy gamers) that he sees hanging out with a close guy friend of hers (people who own an Xbox One). How insecure does the guy have to be that he constantly has to remind his girlfriend about how her guy friend has "stupid hair" or that the guy friend "clearly" doesn't make as much money as he does?
---
Troll logic; posting positive news about the XB1 is called "reassurance", whereas posting negative news is considered "being honest".
#57TheGam3925Posted 5/5/2014 9:30:23 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Wow, Kcypher really crawled out of here with his tail between his legs, lol.

I guess his bashing was ignorant and uninformed;)

---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#58Shinobi120Posted 5/5/2014 9:46:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#59Shinobi120Posted 5/5/2014 9:50:36 PM(edited)
josh924 posted...
archibald3 posted...

They're just insecure. I think of it like this; a guy (Sony fanboys) has a girlfriend (non-fanboy gamers) that he sees hanging out with a close guy friend of hers (people who own an Xbox One). How insecure does the guy have to be that he constantly has to remind his girlfriend about how her guy friend has "stupid hair" or that the guy friend "clearly" doesn't make as much money as he does?

What about Xbox fanboys that were constantly trolling the PS3 boards back when it was about 360 & PS3 throughout most of last generation? And constantly going on & on with the nonsense being, "LOL, Sony's going bankrupt," etc. just now?

It's well deserved karma.
#60chubbychaserPosted 5/5/2014 10:59:47 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well unless they intentionally make the PS4 version worse or the same as XB1, then it will be better. The system is more powerful, so the game should look and run better. Why are people still surprised by this?

Then why cant the ps4 run ghosts at 60fps still? Oh wait fps doesnt matter then right?

Power of the cell!

There are plenty of articles that states that COD: Ghosts on PS4 has more than 60 FPS. And there's no cell processor on PS4, either.

You're just making a complete fool out of yourself. Stop.

Since ps4 hardware is way better than xbone, multiplat will always better on ps4. no way around it.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE