evolve looks.....well....awful

#1garcia_jxPosted 5/5/2014 6:38:41 PM
Just saw some gameplay of it, and it looks like another snooze fest. What's the point of that game?
#2Garage_ManPosted 5/5/2014 6:42:35 PM
Look who the developer is...think about it. The quality of left for dead is crap...I bought them on steam and feel cheated 5 bucks.

I knew going in what to expect. I won't make a call until I play it but keep your expectations low.
#3necro00Posted 5/5/2014 6:49:05 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Look who the developer is...think about it. The quality of left for dead is crap...I bought them on steam and feel cheated 5 bucks.

I knew going in what to expect. I won't make a call until I play it but keep your expectations low.

lol @ left 4 dead being crap
#4TheGam3925Posted 5/5/2014 6:51:32 PM
Yet another first person shooter. I think I'll pass.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#5garcia_jx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 7:02:59 PM
Garage_Man posted...

But I actually sat there and watched like 25 minutes of it. It was a monster running around pouncing on enemies, which would not die. Meanwhile, the 4 hunters would shoot the crap out of the monster, and it wouldn't die. I was like wtf is this? What is the objective?
#6PudgeisafishPosted 5/5/2014 7:04:07 PM
Gamers that don't like games?

Wtf?

Left 4 Dead may not be for everyone, but it definitely isn't crap.
#7Jedi454Posted 5/5/2014 7:06:54 PM
Garage_Man posted...

This is spot on.
---
*~Waiting For~* Borderlands PreSequel, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, Sacred 3, The Division, Watchdogs and many more.
#8garcia_jx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 7:08:23 PM
Pudgeisafish posted...
Gamers that don't like games?

Wtf?

Left 4 Dead may not be for everyone, but it definitely isn't crap.

Left 4 dead looks good, even while watching someone else play; however, Evolve looks like the superman 64 of Xbox One and Ps4.
#9CaptainKickass_Posted 5/5/2014 7:16:17 PM
garcia_jx posted...
Garage_Man posted...

But I actually sat there and watched like 25 minutes of it. It was a monster running around pouncing on enemies, which would not die. Meanwhile, the 4 hunters would shoot the crap out of the monster, and it wouldn't die. I was like wtf is this? What is the objective?

In other words, you don't know what the game is about because if you did then you wouldn't have summed it up so poorly.
---
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. --Terry Pratchett
#10Iron MaidenPosted 5/5/2014 7:25:04 PM
It's gonna be terrible. Giving control of the bad alien monster to a human (read kid) is gonna lead to an awful experience.