evolve looks.....well....awful

#11leatheljPosted 5/5/2014 8:39:19 PM
Gamers who don't like games that guy is right^ what's wrong with this generation
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#12FinzFan4lifePosted 5/5/2014 8:41:24 PM
I like the idea and think the game is going to be good, if you don't like it don't play
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#13CaptainKickass_Posted 5/5/2014 8:41:39 PM
Iron Maiden posted...
It's gonna be terrible. Giving control of the bad alien monster to a human (read kid) is gonna lead to an awful experience.

Yeah that's my worry too, game is going to be really dependent on the players.
---
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. --Terry Pratchett
#14xHughJasxPosted 5/5/2014 8:42:19 PM
Wow I'm shocked so many people think this. I've read up on it and watched everything and I think it sounds amazing. The 4 hunters all have different jobs and the monster tries to eat other animals to "evolve" itself, while the hunters kill the animals before the monster can get to them and try to kill the monster using teamwork involving healing, trapping, providing ammo and much more.

There is more to it than you think when all you see is one game play video and don't read up on it.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#15Charity_DiaryPosted 5/5/2014 8:51:26 PM
xHughJasx posted...
Wow I'm shocked so many people think this. I've read up on it and watched everything and I think it sounds amazing. The 4 hunters all have different jobs and the monster tries to eat other animals to "evolve" itself, while the hunters kill the animals before the monster can get to them and try to kill the monster using teamwork involving healing, trapping, providing ammo and much more.

There is more to it than you think when all you see is one game play video and don't read up on it.

Yep, can't wait to pick a team-oriented class and work hard to support my teammates while they try to run solo and #noscope drop-shot the monster. Really looking forward to that.

Don't get me wrong - I'm looking forward to the game. But its player base will diminish exponentially fast and be reduced to clan scrimmages within months of release.
---
GT: Blueberry Whale ... ESO: Lights-Sparks or @Charity_Diary
Learn to swim <3
#16kakarot-uchihaPosted 5/5/2014 9:13:34 PM
i actually thought it looked original but after turtle rock fired that guy, i'm all set. maybe someday if it's free on plus or gold, but even then.. i'll say about the game specifically, i think everyone wants to be the monster, theres that, its cool that its big enough that the monster can actually hide, i think it'd be hilarious with a camper. but its awesome theyre trying something new, so yeah it sucks they took that position. they're obviously the cold business type and it just makes it easier to be cold seeing it's flaws.
#17OpheliaAdenadePosted 5/5/2014 9:15:17 PM
How ironic for a generic fps to be called evolve. :u
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#18aheroafakePosted 5/5/2014 10:44:40 PM
Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 were awesome games. I spent sooo many hows playing each title. I would have preferred Left 4 Dead 3. I was interested in Evolve until I watched the gameplay video that was recently released. The game looks boring as **** and I really am thinking twice about getting it now. I don't know why they couldn't have made L4D3 first, you know considering how popular both L4D games were and still are.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#19youngskillzPosted 5/5/2014 10:48:23 PM
screw the aliens, i just want to try the unreal weapons until the actual new unreal game.

left 4 dead was garbage, i've played better shooters on the ps2.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#20kakarot-uchihaPosted 5/6/2014 10:51:32 AM
well looks wise, i actually like the art style except for all the cartoony see through critters. and i actually lol'd at the soldiers jumping. they just looked funny, boing boing, but that might be a pro. i'd hope there is a daytime map. i'm still done with this company but it is original. however there is one so freaking obvious gamebreaking flaw. beyond the dibs on monster, thats nothing. it's the ragequitting. its almost promotes it. 2 MINUTE RESPAWN!!! crazy