evolve looks.....well....awful

#31cooolioPosted 5/7/2014 9:18:21 AM
I like to enjoy good muliplayer in games, but a game that is multiplayer only is not something that I will invest $60 in. I like games that have a strong well crafted SP and having multiplayer that is just is good along with it is nice, but a game that is basically online only is not something that I can afford to or will invest in. My internet at my homes sucks. I have to wait until I am at college just to enjoy online.

But, that is why we have Redbox and Gamefly.
#32il_capitanoPosted 5/7/2014 9:20:14 AM
One of the few coming games i feel are trying to be new and fresh, its def in my radar.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#33kakarot-uchihaPosted 5/7/2014 10:12:36 AM
cooolio posted...
kakarot-uchiha posted...
i actually thought it looked original but after turtle rock fired that guy, i'm all set. maybe someday if it's free on plus or gold, but even then.. i'll say about the game specifically, i think everyone wants to be the monster, theres that, its cool that its big enough that the monster can actually hide, i think it'd be hilarious with a camper. but its awesome theyre trying something new, so yeah it sucks they took that position. they're obviously the cold business type and it just makes it easier to be cold seeing it's flaws.

So, you basically looked at their ideals and morals when it comes to business, considered how you felt about their choice, thought about the potential problems that the game could have due to being team focused and let your skepticism about it and your personal feelings towards how they fired the Community manager influence whether or not you will even try the game?

yeah exactly, i'd say it's not team focused issues tho, and it's LACK of ideals and morals. but please dont gloss over everthing cause it was an effort to give them any potential problems i saw and have them fix it, but i felt like i had to be honest cause i already said awhile ago it looked interesting and original. i watched a new(newest) gameplay cause of this topic and i do see a gamebreaking flaw in ragequitting. TWO-MINUTE RESPAWN!!

i hate ragequitters and i would. i'm sure its for balance and it was hard to keep lengthening the time but my gosh that's unheard of. there is one other thing but i'll let them live with it, its a monster ability that so obvious i guarantee every single player is gonna try it and then be like 'wait what? oh... bummer.

it's only to reward an attempt at originality that i posted about them after they made me mad at all, thats important. i do like the artstyle, jungle too, like na'vi and goliath. i hope theres some daytime, and i was constantly like 'uh, whats up with the creep-feast animation?' ugly and off-putting to the immersion.

i hope that makes it clearer about my view on the company and not that i don't see what the physical game developers are doing. i even saw that same engine and those assets as other games and genres.
#34cooolioPosted 5/7/2014 7:06:21 PM
kakarot-uchiha posted...
cooolio posted...
kakarot-uchiha posted...
i actually thought it looked original but after turtle rock fired that guy, i'm all set. maybe someday if it's free on plus or gold, but even then.. i'll say about the game specifically, i think everyone wants to be the monster, theres that, its cool that its big enough that the monster can actually hide, i think it'd be hilarious with a camper. but its awesome theyre trying something new, so yeah it sucks they took that position. they're obviously the cold business type and it just makes it easier to be cold seeing it's flaws.

So, you basically looked at their ideals and morals when it comes to business, considered how you felt about their choice, thought about the potential problems that the game could have due to being team focused and let your skepticism about it and your personal feelings towards how they fired the Community manager influence whether or not you will even try the game?

yeah exactly, i'd say it's not team focused issues tho, and it's LACK of ideals and morals. but please dont gloss over everthing cause it was an effort to give them any potential problems i saw and have them fix it, but i felt like i had to be honest cause i already said awhile ago it looked interesting and original. i watched a new(newest) gameplay cause of this topic and i do see a gamebreaking flaw in ragequitting. TWO-MINUTE RESPAWN!!

i hate ragequitters and i would. i'm sure its for balance and it was hard to keep lengthening the time but my gosh that's unheard of. there is one other thing but i'll let them live with it, its a monster ability that so obvious i guarantee every single player is gonna try it and then be like 'wait what? oh... bummer.

it's only to reward an attempt at originality that i posted about them after they made me mad at all, thats important. i do like the artstyle, jungle too, like na'vi and goliath. i hope theres some daytime, and i was constantly like 'uh, whats up with the creep-feast animation?' ugly and off-putting to the immersion.

i hope that makes it clearer about my view on the company and not that i don't see what the physical game developers are doing. i even saw that same engine and those assets as other games and genres.

Ok. Most of what you talked about seemed like flaws that you noticed in the game and not what you disliked about their character as a company. You mentioned something about letting the know about problems in the game and them making you mad. I just want know what they did that you disagree with besides firing their community manager.
#35garcia_jx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 2:12:06 PM
dnmt posted...
It looks pretty fun assuming it's F2P or a budget title.
#36crucialPosted 5/10/2014 2:57:20 PM
Problem with the gameplay feeds for this game they show only one monster on one map,its going to ship with a ton of maps that have 3 stages each with many different monsters that have 3 stages as well,its a co-op/mp game in one,you can set the game up as you please and can even be played alone,looks fantastic and fun for what it is,its pretty much a horde mode type game but you can control the baddies not just some awful AI bots,looks frantic and fun but taking a wait and see approach with this title,at least its a new IP and some what refreshing.