For the haters.warning wall of text

#1leatheljPosted 5/5/2014 9:03:36 PM
There is clearly many people on this board who hate and dispise Xbox one yet come here all the time but you have every right to but why? What do you accomplish?
I mean I hate the wii u I think it's god awful and garbage after owning one for so long and no good games IMO came to it just...,.lots of Mario and to much Zelda etc. but I s*** you not I haven't been to the wii u board not once ever sense I created my account why? Cause I dislike it i stay away from it not go troll it for no reason .
I'm done with the wii u for the rest of it's life cycle I do keep up with info on Nintendo tho once in a while maybe they will make a new console or something i do hate the wii u but I still have hope for Nintendo I do love my 3ds tho.
but any way the only reason i see to consently hang around something you hate is well your jealous or uh as some would say butt hurt/salty and that's fine but what I ask is why hang around still why not just be done with it like I do with the wii u no trolling no bashing just done don't go near it no bad mouthing just done I mean you can troll and bash etc if you want but I ask why? Does it make you feel better about something?
And why do it on xb1 board and not go straight after ms like on there site or twitter etc even tho I dislike wii u a lot I can understand why ppl do like and I don't earn anything by makeing others feel bad or bad mouth something they like or do you ppl get something from that? If you wana troll do it. But why do it I guess that's what I am asking so all who hate xb1 please answer.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#2OpheliaAdenadePosted 5/5/2014 9:04:28 PM
The same reason I watch soap operas. The drama.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#3LostOdyssey17Posted 5/5/2014 9:07:26 PM
The trolls are psychopathic. They get some sort of sick enjoyment/sense of accomplishment for creating negativity. Probably due to a lack of substance in their life.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#4XtremeWRATH360Posted 5/5/2014 9:13:45 PM
I think i get what you're trying to say but your bad grammar and sentence structure are making this really hard to understand
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#5leathelj(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 9:17:43 PM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
I think i get what you're trying to say but your bad grammar and sentence structure are making this really hard to understand

Well I just typed it on my I phone wasn't really trying to be all grammar nazi. But just like read the last 2 sentences lol.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#6iamjosh308Posted 5/5/2014 9:19:13 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
The trolls are psychopathic. They get some sort of sick enjoyment/sense of accomplishment for creating negativity. Probably due to a lack of substance in their life.

its really not that big of a deal lol. Theres worse things going on in the world.
---
*wipes brown*
#7LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 5/5/2014 9:32:17 PM
Nice job TC +1
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#8aheroafakePosted 5/5/2014 9:34:26 PM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...

Says the person that didn't even end his sentence with a period.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#9tributegamesPosted 5/5/2014 9:35:55 PM
well, I cant speak for other ps4 users, but I come here to see whats going on in the xbox world. I was 360 hardcore, and will probably pick up a one down the road. People that come over from the ps4 board to spread nonsense, DONT UNDERSTAND that its in every console gamers best interest that both systems do well, forcing them to compete for customers, giving the best deals and benefits.
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325
#10brawl__08Posted 5/5/2014 9:57:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]