I sure hope Microsoft has something of worth to show at E3

#21BryanPS360Posted 5/6/2014 5:35:03 AM
'Tis but a troll.

Let us resume our leisurely frolic under the radiant energy of the Xbox One's approaching magnificence.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#22Man-Boobs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 5:39:21 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
So go buy a PS4 then, or go play the one you already have and leave the XB1 forum that you choose to trill instead of playing all your awesome PS4 games LOL.

Make sure you squint really hard and buy the best TV you can find so you can see the difference between XB1 & PS4. You nerds act like the PS4 is the newest PC with the latest Graphic Card, its comical.

A bit sensitive are we? If all that is on offer is multiplatform games then why wouldn't I choose the superior platform to play them on? In the end I base my choice on exclusives however if I were to make my choice on which console to get based on what games are currently available then I would choose the PS4 since niether platform has any noteworthy exclusives and if I am getting a console merely for cross platform titles I might as well get the platform that performs better.

That said personally I think I will wait for this years E3 and see what exclusives are comming to each platform.
#23Apex-PlayerPosted 5/6/2014 5:52:36 AM
Lapanui posted...
@Foreign Objects
To the people who are saying that the PS4 will have superior mutliplats. Does it really matter at the end of the day? If they look a little better, does it actually add to gameplay?

Take for instance a future title like Evil Within.
Will the xboxones crushed blacks affect game play on a game that will be very dark already?
You will lose detail, you will strain your eyes or you will mess with the settings of your tv to fit around the xboxone,
losing much of the atmosphere the developer intended for you to experience the game with.

Certain things can be weighed for preference.
Certain things will indeed tamper an experience.

To me, crushed blacks or a tweaked out TV would indeed mess with my enjoyment of a game.
Does it mess with the controls, no.
Some things can be accepted, wrecking an experience isn't one of them IMO.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#24RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/6/2014 6:37:10 AM(edited)
Man-Boobs posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
So go buy a PS4 then, or go play the one you already have and leave the XB1 forum that you choose to trill instead of playing all your awesome PS4 games LOL.

Make sure you squint really hard and buy the best TV you can find so you can see the difference between XB1 & PS4. You nerds act like the PS4 is the newest PC with the latest Graphic Card, its comical.

A bit sensitive are we? If all that is on offer is multiplatform games then why wouldn't I choose the superior platform to play them on? In the end I base my choice on exclusives however if I were to make my choice on which console to get based on what games are currently available then I would choose the PS4 since niether platform has any noteworthy exclusives and if I am getting a console merely for cross platform titles I might as well get the platform that performs better.

That said personally I think I will wait for this years E3 and see what exclusives are comming to each platform.

Forza, DR3, TF, Ryse, PvZ, and KI are all on XB1 and not PS4. That right there is way more than enough for me. With Sunset OD, STF, Quantum Break, Halo, Gears, next Forza in the near future... I'm good with XB1.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#25ExDiosPosted 5/6/2014 6:45:15 AM
I think we'll see more of Sunset Overdrive, which personally I'm excited for. If we could see that and more Quantum Break, plus a few new IP and more details of sequel announcements (Halo 5, Gears 4, Forza Horizon 2) then I'd be a happy person.
#26Man-Boobs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 7:27:18 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Man-Boobs posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Forza, DR3, TF, Ryse, PvZ, and KI are all on XB1 and not PS4. That right there is way more than enough for me. With Sunset OD, STF, Quantum Break, Halo, Gears, next Forza in the near future... I'm good with XB1.

Scrub TF and PvZ off the list as they aren't exclusive, with what is left on the list the only game that I have even the slightest interest in is DR3 and it alone is certainly not enough to encourage me to purchase an Xbox One. Both consoles have exclusive titles and if I were a Sony fanboy I am sure I could match or even surpass your list of games by listing the exclusives on PS4, problem is none of them are really worth listing either, the only real worthwhile games announced so far coming to either platform are multiplats, I waiting for to see what is on offer at E3 before I make a decision.
#27LooksLikeRainPosted 5/6/2014 7:34:39 AM
Apex-Player posted...
Lapanui posted...
@Foreign Objects
To the people who are saying that the PS4 will have superior mutliplats. Does it really matter at the end of the day? If they look a little better, does it actually add to gameplay?

Take for instance a future title like Evil Within.
Will the xboxones crushed blacks affect game play on a game that will be very dark already?
You will lose detail, you will strain your eyes or you will mess with the settings of your tv to fit around the xboxone,
losing much of the atmosphere the developer intended for you to experience the game with.

Certain things can be weighed for preference.
Certain things will indeed tamper an experience.

To me, crushed blacks or a tweaked out TV would indeed mess with my enjoyment of a game.
Does it mess with the controls, no.
Some things can be accepted, wrecking an experience isn't one of them IMO.

Lmfao.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'